1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a link submitter / builder

Discussion in 'Services' started by clay15, Sep 2, 2005.

I'm looking for someone who can submit my new site, http://www.eprintable.com to sites that focus on freebies listings (eg http://www.thefreesite.com) or printables. Since most of them require a link back before submitting, I will give you access to some parts of my webpages where you can place the link for me.
    I'll need a report in which you list the sites that you have submitted it to.

My site is not targeting any popular keywords, so I'm not interested in PR or rarely visited searchengine-friendly directories. I'm looking for sites that can actually send some traffic.

Since this is a new site and I don't know how it will turn out, I don't want to spend too much on it either.
    Please let me know how many sites you can submit to for say $20, just to see how it goes first (looking for anything between 10 to 40 sites, or more :D).

clay15, Sep 2, 2005 IP
  2. FFF

FFF Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    FFF, Sep 4, 2005 IP
  3. Bibofa

Bibofa Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My site is not targeting any popular keywords, so I'm not interested in PR or rarely visited searchengine-friendly directories. I'm looking for sites that can actually send some traffic.

Me too :D

Bibofa, Oct 30, 2005 IP
  4. Muqadas.Wattoo

Muqadas.Wattoo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Muqadas.Wattoo, Oct 30, 2005 IP