1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a host that is similar to SBI or easy to build/edit – so I can keep my website up.

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by SCOBAHCAN, Jan 9, 2014.

I have been with SBI for eight years now and seeing as I do not have the money or time right now to do anything to my website (as it has to be redone) and I cannot afford to pay the US$300 ( approx.. 340 Canadian) I have to find a much cheaper host so that I can keep the website up and running for the next year or two until I can afford to do something with it (as there is a lot that I know has to be redone).

So can I ask please that if anyone out there knows of any good webhost that is inexpensive and has software to build it/edit it either similar to SBI or very easy to use please let me know.

Thank you Craig

SCOBAHCAN, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  2. Noticed

Noticed Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are you looking for a simple website builder or something super comprehensive like drag and drop? Most providers provide simple site builders for around $10.00/month.

Noticed, Jan 9, 2014 IP