1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a guide / mentor...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DanBarr, Sep 6, 2016.

Hi,
    My name is Dan, started learning about affiliate marketing about 4 months ago and joined the forum earlier today...
    As I'm taking my first steps, and it takes me a llllloootttt of time, I wondered if anyone here or elsewhere in the universe may be interested in providing me some private mentoring / guidance,

Cheers
    Dan

DanBarr, Sep 6, 2016 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome aboard Dan. You might want to check out Affiliate Programs and Affiliate Program Management forums. There you will find members who can give you helpful tips and advice. Good luck to you with all.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 6, 2016 IP
  3. WhiteMobi

WhiteMobi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Dan,
    You also can get a piece of advice from your AM in the affiliate network you work with. At WhiteMobi we do provide publishers with tips and guides, keywords and other tools to get traffic to our campaigns. So just ping your AM to get more specified instructions. Good luck!

WhiteMobi, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  4. DanBarr

DanBarr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you,
    I'm sure I can get a lot and learn a lot from the people in this forum,
    As a matter of fact I'm already doing so,
    But what I meant is someone who provides guidance as a service (and in case it wasn't clear - I'm talking about a paid service). At the end of day, there's nothing like someone who actually reviews your website and supports you along the journey by providing targeted tips and advice. Someone who has a proven success record in the affiliate marketing arena.

Dan

DanBarr, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  5. billll

billll Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, there are lots of popular threads regarding affiliate marketing here. And, besides, if you've some additional questions, you can ask them any time. Lots of professional would love to help you.

Best of luck dear!

billll, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  6. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm wondering that if the company is only relying on Affiliate marketing. Is it recommended to rely only on this marketing method? Or along with the other popular online marketing strategies.

KylieSweet, Sep 8, 2016 IP