1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a good programmer and graphics designer - need DP members help!

Discussion in 'Programming' started by dkbtech, Nov 23, 2005.

Hey all,

I'm really jaded by sites like Guru and e-lance - I've had some really tough time finding good programmers/graphics designers there that do really quality work. What I would like to know is if anyone can give me some good referrals to people that are experts in PHP and that can design a good site without using a template. I'm not looking for anything fancy, think simplicity like Amazon.com or even GoDaddy's website.

If you've got a good programmer that you want to help get more sidework, let me know who he is so I can get in touch with him! If you are a programmer, I'd like to hire you.

Cheers, and happy Thanksgiving!!

Barry

dkbtech, Nov 23, 2005 IP
  2. Entelarust

Entelarust Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Arestia Design Studios
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    www.arestia.com

Entelarust, Nov 23, 2005 IP
  3. webdesigners123

webdesigners123 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

Sorry to hear about your bad experience.
    I sent you a PM. I believe that if you will try our service you will be pleased.

Please share your thoughts with us.

Thanks,

webdesigners123, Nov 24, 2005 IP
  4. Chrissie

Chrissie Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I know a guy that could maybe help you out, ive not spoke to him in about 5 months as his wife has had a baby and they have been busy.
    Hes just revamped his site im told and he is a great programmer and his friend that works with him is a fatastic artist.
    he hand draws alot of things and put them into his sites..Its all good quality..
    As i said i havent spoke to him in a while but heres his site:
    http://www.zaibatsu-x.com/

Hope he can help you.

Chrissie, Nov 24, 2005 IP
  5. NubKnacker

NubKnacker Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Though I am a programmer I myself stay away from freelance sites. You're right, it's hard to find quality programmers as well as webmasters. Communication is one problem that i've noticed on all the sites, both webmasters and programmers expect the other to do more work than they were hired too. Unclear requirements make all these sites much less attractive. I have done a few projects on these sites and have been lucky to have clients with good communication skills, it helps both sides.

I'd drop you a PM but I'm in the middle of making a site right now and I only do one project at a time. I will PM you once i'm done. :)

NubKnacker, Nov 24, 2005 IP
  6. ath3na

ath3na Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    well, i sent you a PM with my contact info...let's talk privately if that's fine with you :)

ath3na, Nov 25, 2005 IP