1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a good partner as soon as possible

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Maline, Apr 18, 2005.

I wasnt really sure where this should be placed since it isnt really a job offer, but I have let me told this section would fit the best. So anyway,

Maybe some people read already but Im looking for anyone who want to run a company Im currently developing together with me.

The first goal of the company is to take over the wallpaper market, this is not a dream this a realistic goal.

Im currently developing numerous wallpaper websites, they are different because, they are clean, good looking, friendly, have quality content. First site http://www.themeswallpapers.com/ has already 600+ unique visitors a day, in 2 weeks after I started it.

Im also developing numerous wallpaper programs, for good promotion for the websites, and to attract more visitors, and being unique! Wallpaper changer programs, organisers, editing, sharing programs. Already have alpha/beta versions.

Im working on a wallpaper toplists(done not launched),link sites and more.

Now Im not looking for somebody who can do all those things, since I design,php everything myself. But this is taking already so much time and money, I need some help.

So what am I looking for? I dont want to get around it so in the first place Im looking for somebody with money, and somebody who want to lead the marketing(ads in programs,sites,links ect) so somebody with expierence in this field.

The money is need to buy domains, hosting and maybe buy other wallpaper websites. (you dont have to send me anything)

You will own 49% of the company, you own 49% of everything. You will own numerous sites, that can be just hosted on your own place and own domains. I will design,code ect anything. And I will make those sites for you,

If your interested in making this a succes story together, you can add me on msn:info@maline.nl or aim:fructhefruc for more questions. Im looking for somebody as soon as possible.

Also sorry about my grammer if it sounds a bit fishy but Im dutch ;)

-Rick ter Schuur

Maline, Apr 18, 2005 IP
  2. Maline

Maline Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks everyone for the great responses, I have just found my new partner.

Maline, Apr 19, 2005 IP
  3. akeeldin

akeeldin Guest

Best Answers:
    Good Luck. Let us know how you get on.

akeeldin, Apr 19, 2005 IP