1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a good , honest , and reliable product sourcing company to buy from.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by gcfarri, Aug 24, 2019.

Hi I am hoping to sell on Amazon in the near future and after doing some research and talking to a few people I am more mixed up than before.

I have been told that sourcing products from Asia is the best and cheapest way to go by far but what I would like to find out is site is the best and the most reliable and honest DHGATE , ALIBABA or some other one ?.

Also are there any companys that I should avoid either in Asia or worldwide.

While I am on here is there any other company or website anywhere in the world that is as inexpensive , honest and reliable as one’s mentioned above ?.

Thanks Craig

gcfarri, Aug 24, 2019 IP
  2. Sphor

Sphor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dhgate & Alibaba are both very good. I use them both regularly. It’s a good place to find suppliers who you can deal with directly after building trust.

If you develop a good relationship with your supplier they are usually happy to deal with you directly and offer you cheaper prices because they have to pay high fees on alibaba and Dhgate.

I hope you manage to find what you are looking for! :)

Sphor, Aug 24, 2019 IP
  3. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You asked a very similar question already pertaining to buying sd cards..........

NetStar, Aug 25, 2019 IP