1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a FB UID scrapper - WILL PAY - can you help?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by shanghoshal, Mar 19, 2015.

Hi

Trying to create a targeted audience set there before i waste my money.

any one aware of a good fb uid scrapper that actually works?

thanks in advance

shanghoshal, Mar 19, 2015 IP
  2. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You want to destroy FB user ID's? Do you mean scraper? (scrapping and scraping are two wildly different things) -- just what would you be scraping these ID's from?

Your broken Engrish moist goodry mated to a lack of explaining what you are asking for is... problematic.

deathshadow, Mar 19, 2015 IP
  3. shanghoshal

shanghoshal Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, thanks for pointing out my unnecessary use of an extra P. Your response has been as useful as a chocolate teapot that reminded me of an ashtray on a motorbike... peace

shanghoshal, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  4. Kidsta

Kidsta Member

Best Answers:
    In case you weren't aware already - Facebook updated their TOS to prevent use of scraped IDs: http://www.adweek.com/socialtimes/custom-audiences-update-no-more-scraping-facebook-user-ids/300969 (I can't link yet, sorry)
    You can't even enter them as a custom audience unless they use a Facebook app you've created. I'm also not sure on their detection, but if they find you scraping I'd say they'll ban you straight out.

Kidsta, Mar 20, 2015 IP