1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for a designer to create a vector graphic, Price $16+

Discussion in 'Design' started by kumara1234, Jan 16, 2012.

I am looking for someone to design me a vector graphic, which should be pretty much similar to the wing image given below. Also at the bottom is a little feather image which I think can be used as a brush in your art work (I can give you the vector version of that feather image if you think it will help your cause).

As shown in the thread title the price starts at $16 (I'll pay more if it comes out really well). I need this design within a week minimum.

You can show me the work at half stage (top or bottom half of the wing) so I can confrm whether you should continue or not. I'm a graphic designer myself but this style of graphic is not my area.

I want the final design look similar to this (but please no tracing, I want a clean design);
    [​IMG]

Feather image;
    [​IMG]

Thank you.

kumara1234, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  2. wiicker95

wiicker95 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Actually you want as to redo the same design or what?

wiicker95, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  3. SORIF.me

SORIF.me Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please PM me with details. I will be happy to help.

SORIF.me, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  4. kumara1234

kumara1234 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's ok to have inner feathers different from the original image (maybe like feathers in the bottom image), but main shape should be similar to the given wing image at the top. Also the finished look should give the impression that it's a wing comprises of those small feathers, not just some wing like shape filled with a random pattern. Hope this helps. Thanks for your interest.

kumara1234, Jan 16, 2012 IP