1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a content site for dp?

Discussion in 'Sites' started by iconrate, Mar 23, 2005.

I've been building content sites for just over a year now, have 6 total now that receive pretty decent traffic and are getting indexed pretty well.
    I'm offering any dp member my services below:

- Create a custom content site, based on your preference. Preferably it will be content I can either create myself or get rights to... for instance a buddy icon site would be perfect or perhaps a Paris Hilton site assuming I can get rights to some images. But it could be flash, images, videos, downloads, abandonware games?

- Link building. In the process of building the site I will also do link exchanges. Depending on content type and as long as it's family friendly I can guarantee 30,000 yahoo bls within a few months.

- Page building/indexing. I will get this indexed, and will guarantee a minimum of 1000 indexed pages (whether in yahoo, msn, google or all 3) within a set period. I would assume it could be done in under 2 months, maybe 3.

If anyone's interested or want more details you can contact me on aim: r00txho3 or send a pm. Price will be based on content type (whether or not I'll have to pay for rights) but base price for this service will be $500 for the complete site. There may be other fees associated with scripts, not more than $150. These sites will be mod_rewritten with friendly urls. Feel free to view one of my sites which is just over one year old iconrate.com.

iconrate, Mar 23, 2005 IP
  2. onestop

onestop Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Very interesting to see this post. After checking your site iconrate.com, I had to go back and re-read your post.
    go to www.copyscape.com type iconrate.com and check out the similar :) sites.
    how can a webmaster create 1000 quality content pages, mod_rewrite, tens of thousands of backlinks, a complete website project for $500?
    Please share the big secret with us, I feel pretty stupid spending days and nights working on creating unique content.

onestop, Mar 23, 2005 IP
  3. Jim bob 9 pants

Jim bob 9 pants Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    "- Page building/indexing. I will get this indexed, and will guarantee a minimum of 1000 indexed pages (whether in yahoo, msn, google or all 3) within a set period. I would assume it could be done in under 2 months, maybe 3."

Can this be done, this is an honest question - because if it can I need to look at my approach!!

Jim bob 9 pants, Mar 23, 2005 IP
  4. onestop

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yes it can be done, but it's not smart to give a guarantee for that.
    If you have fresh content (blog, forum or similar) with several new posts every day, good internal linking structure and quality backlinks from quality sites, your site can get more than 1000 pages indexed easily.
    But getting indexed is not the solution :) getting good rankings in SERP's is the solution, and it needs way more time and patience.

onestop, Mar 23, 2005 IP
  5. iconrate

iconrate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm not sure what you're trying to imply. All icons on the site, and the site itself is unique. This was just an example also.... and I'm not making any promises whether it is unique (but it is).

The $500 mostly is for labor... it does take time to get real links and also takes time to build a site...
    I realize webmasters who build sites for a living would not want this, but perhaps someone who doesn't build sites would?

btw results on this copyscape.com:
    1. http:// www. flashcrave.com/index.php?post=54
    this site was hosted on my server and was indexed before dns was properly setup.
    2. http:// dog-pile.dailyreviews.net/monkeyjokes.html
    this one has my meta description and gives a link
    3. http:// www. siblug.org/59220-balloons-guys.html
    contains my meta description along with a link
    4. http:// www. brodeur.victoria.bc.ca/ faq.php?Term=buddy%20icon%20ron%20weasley&Category=Ron%20Weasley
    contains meta and link
    5. I don't wanna go any further, the other 3 are also the same thing... I've not copied anything.

6. onestop

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm seriously interested in your services. But I need some more information
    Please clarify this. Is the content going to be unique or not?

Do you have any specialty, or can you write/build content in any fields by research?
    I'm interested in either topics for a new site project:
    Auction, ecommerce, online shopping
    Let me know if you can work on one of these topics.
    Please clarify this. If I ask you to build the site on a free CMS, what would be the extra cost other than $500 labor?
    Does this include any backlinks from linkfarms, or any coop links? or are they going to be only reciprocal and natural one way links (including directory submissions)?

What's the payment terms and do you have any references?

I will appreciate if you can answer these, then I will decide to start working with you.
    thanks

onestop, Mar 23, 2005 IP
  7. iconrate

iconrate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    First sorry for a delay in reply, busy day...
    Yes it will be unique

By content I really meant the following:
    images, flash, videos, music, downloads, screensavers...
    I'm not a content writer, sorry.

There would then be none, but the cms would have to be mod_rewritable if you wanted that. There's some cms systems that aren't..

No linkfarms nor coop links. All natural permanent 2-way exchanges... and some one way links and directory submissions

I'd want 50% upfront and 50% upon completion. I will give daily or weekly updates, and will offer full refund up to 1 month in. I've not ever done this for anyone but myself, so no references sorry. I do have tr on namepros, username maximumhost if that helps.

8. onestop

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for all the clarifications.
    I'm sorry but I'm not interested in any of these categories.
    But I hope you find clients.
    I wish you good luck and success.

onestop, Mar 23, 2005 IP