1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for a cartoon artist - funny, profesional images

Discussion in 'Design' started by Mike224, Mar 30, 2011.

Hi there, I'm looking for a cartoon artist to design 3 or 4 banner style images (obviously these must be your own design). The images will be used on a web site and should look clean, professional and a little humorous

I'm not looking for a cheap solution, but it's got to look good. I would appreciate proof of past experience, and an honest quote for the job

The site I want images designed for is: rightsfortenants.co.uk
    There are currently 4 house images (that I designed myself) that I want replaced.

The Three/Four Images that I want are:
    1. Rights For Tenants: I might keep the original House image shown (unless you can create something that fits with the style of you other 3 images)
    2. Tenancy Law: I would like a cartoon image of a female barrister (with a wig)
    3. Have your say: A tenant shaking his finger and talking to rather tubby landlord, the landlord should be looming over the tenant, but looking embarrassed.
    4. Tools/Services: A cartoon image, representing that the pen (quill) is mightier than the sword (or something funnier if you can think of anything relevant)

Contact me with proof of past experience (pointing to images on another web site would be good) and let me know what you think your quote would be

Thanks, Mike.

Mike224, Mar 30, 2011 IP