1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a Business potential Partner...All I need is Your Time.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by daftdog, Jul 25, 2015.

?

Do you think this is a fair business opportunity??

Poll closed Apr 20, 2018.
  1. YES

100.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hey fellow DF members,

I first started making money online with arbitrage, the site is spot on and well looked after. At the peak of using that site I was making anywhere from 5 to 10+K$ per month, it was hard work and I used a particular software to speed things up.
    The site is www.ekkoresources.com. It has multiple sub-domains that I use as portfolios, you can see on the right side. I am a member on sites with portfolios, such as People per hour, Freelancer, Odesk and Elance (now Upwork) and with the software that I use I can expand to check multiple other sites.

I work full time online but am concentrating on other projects so I am looking for someone that I can trust to run the site and search for clients using the site I have....if you are a beginner but have your head on right then this could be a great chance for you.

Everything would be split 50/50 and with more complicated clients I would be there to help out. I would be giving you access to all my log ins of the sites, ekkoresources and the email used for ER.

You would be basically using the software to find clients and sending them emails that I would pre prepare for you. I have run this business and only used Craigslist and my best month was $10,000+, now that was working 6 to 8 hours a day but the money was worth it.

I was going to build my own VA team but I would like someone who I can trust (good English), Hard worker, willing to get on Skype and be interviewed by me and who wants to become partners in my Flagship Website.

This is a great chance for someone but from posting here there seems to be a lot of new guys to IM....which is fine. So if interested dont PM me write a short post first here (if you can't understand that then your English is not good enough)

I am not even sure if this is the correct place/site to post this or if I should just get a VA but well here it is...the basics.

I provide the site(hosting if we need to expand with another sub-domain), access to all my accounts, getresponse, mentoring from me (we would open a shared dropbox), all my emails for finding new clients and if I can access to the Black Label Edition of Arbitrage Underdog (don't know if they block IP's from downloading from my members area).

You would provide your time and become partners in a proven Arbitrage site! I just don't have the time to work this site full time and don't like to do things half measures....

daftdog, Jul 25, 2015 IP
  2. elsoft

elsoft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thats sounds interesting.Would like to discuss.

elsoft, Jul 25, 2015 IP
  3. daftdog

daftdog Active Member

Best Answers:
    OK, good. Now could I ask you to not PM me but work out where to find my contact email and tell me as much as you can about yourself and why you think this is for you. Id like to know where you are from, what you do, how much time you could put in, what you would expect from me, have you made money online before....just fire away mate, Don't hold anything back!!

daftdog, Jul 25, 2015 IP
  4. elsoft

elsoft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Email sent. Let me know.

elsoft, Jul 25, 2015 IP
  5. daftdog

daftdog Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good chat. I will be in touch soon. Thanks for following my steps...

daftdog, Jul 25, 2015 IP