1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a 40inch or bigger TV for gaming - suggestions?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Duckyshucky, Jul 16, 2015.

Hello,

I play several FPS games and others and I'm looking for a TV that will perform somewhat like a monitor - obviously input lag is a major issue when it comes to monitor + FPS games, so if you use one or know of a good one I'm all ears. I'm looking for spend $1000 or less. Right now I have a BenQ XL2720Z and its an excellent monitor but my eyes are pretty dry and so even the 27inches isn't enough for me to see some things at times if they are off in the distance etc.

Thanks so much,
    Ducky

Duckyshucky, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  2. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Business has been going well, huh? :) What games have you been playing?

dcristo, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  3. Duckyshucky

Duckyshucky Member

Best Answers:
    Ya, lol, business is going great atm :). I've been playing CS:GO, Rust, and Arma mainly. In Arma and Rust its especially hard to see people waaaay off in the distance because things render from so far away. So its basically a pretty big disadvantage to me cause I have to blink so damn much to focus on their little target to get a head shot. :)

Duckyshucky, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  4. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Want more accurate head shots huh. Never knew ducks could be so deadly :p Never gotten into Counter Strike, but just finished Sniper Elite V2.

dcristo, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  5. stevenwatson011

stevenwatson011 Member

Best Answers:
    Buy anything but thing before buying 4k as you know hd games will look crap on 4k.

stevenwatson011, Jul 26, 2015 IP