1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for 1 Article Rewritter who wants lots of work

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by goodfta, Nov 6, 2009.

Hello.

I have hired a few writters from here in the past, and have been giving them weekly work for the last 6 months, I am need of another writter for a contract position that I have won.

Here is the deal

I have in my hands around 100 to 1000 articles on the health niche, because they are hard copies, I will need to mail them to you, so I will need a PO BOX or your address where these might get delivered.

I am only looking for people who want to work long term and are honest and trustable. Anyone I hire off of DP has been working with me every week since I hired them, and they make good money and I get quality content.

I am looking for someone who can write and submit articles to an account I will setup on a few article sites, each article is average about 150 to 300 words. I will pay you by the word, and again, LONGTERM is what I need, I have 2 writters on staff, that write 30 articles a week, and they do not have room for more projects

Please send me a PM, YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE Article REWRITTING. I do not have time to train new people, but do have a willingness to teach a little bit, if you have done this before.

goodfta, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  2. VijuShroff

VijuShroff Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I am intrested in this offer.I am new to online writing but have been a freelancer with small magazines.I am also looking for a long term offer and am very keen in learning and grasping as well.You could contact me on my email vjshroff84@gmail.com

VijuShroff, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  3. goodfta

goodfta Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I got 2 people right now, interested in this, thanks for the PM's, dont send me anymore for now please :)

goodfta, Nov 7, 2009 IP
  4. dailyearner

dailyearner Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i am very interested in this kind of job
    do pm me if you are interested in long term cooperation

dailyearner, Nov 7, 2009 IP
  5. fulloflife357

fulloflife357 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am a college Grad with extensive writing and proof reading skills I have written a few aricles in the past but have none at present to show for samples of my work. If given the chance I am sure I can be a valuable asset to your organization. My contact details are Thank you for your time. I am open to do a sample of my writing skills if need be.

Kevin

fulloflife357, Nov 8, 2009 IP
  6. punk3iz

punk3iz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello goodfta,
    I have a good experience, more than two years, in article rewriting.
    I can provide you with sample if you interested to offer me this job for you to evaluate.
    Kindly please PM me and I'm more than happy to entertain you.
    Thanks for the great opportunity.

punk3iz, Nov 8, 2009 IP
  7. goodfta

goodfta Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks to all who applied, i found someone

goodfta, Dec 3, 2009 IP