1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Long Time US / UK Writer required

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by nickypunjabi, May 11, 2012.

I am looking for US / UK writer to write for me around 5 to 10 on daily basis
    I am ready to pay $4 per 500 words.

The writer will get many future project's, if quality will be provided by the writer.

Note : INDIAN WRITER'S OR INDIAN FIRMS PLEASE DO NOT PM ME. ( I already have Indian Writer's with me )

I am looking for real UK / US hardcore writers as it will be a long time relation for content creation service.

Thanks.

nickypunjabi, May 11, 2012 IP
  2. ContentVisionz

ContentVisionz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 14
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm 100% sure there won't be any UK/US writers will work for $4 for 500 words/// Maybe you should increase the rate...:)

ContentVisionz, May 11, 2012 IP
  3. WeavingThoughts

WeavingThoughts Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Exactly, it is very annoying when a client wants US writers to write for him or her and says that his budget is at most $1 per 100 words. And he really thinks that $5 an article is a big thing to hire a US born writer.

I am not trying to spoil your thread or anything, but it is very very hard to find a native writer who lasts more than 1-2 projects at this rate.

WeavingThoughts, May 12, 2012 IP
  4. Rossananj

Rossananj Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have been a content provider with Demand Studios (US-based company)for the past several years. I also edit and proof read articles. I would love to work on this project, especially if it is for the long-term. My rate is $1.00 / 100 words. I can do 5 quality 300-500 word articles daily, Monday to Friday.

Here are links to some of my published articles on ehow.com:
    http://www.ehow.com/how_7745589_prom...g-program.html
    http://www.ehow.com/info_8329199_hai...afts-kids.html
    http://www.ehow.com/info_8383403_fit...ames-kids.html

I am a graduate of Broadcast Communications from the University of the Philippines, and have been writing for more than 10 years. I am reliable and hardworking. But most of all, I am very qualified for this job.

I do hope you will consider me for this job. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Rossana

Rossananj, Jul 2, 2012 IP