1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Long Term Traffic Sale - 10,000 Visitors for as low as $5!

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by anyyan, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anyyan

anyyan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not in my case man. You didn't ask any questions but simply jumped in and called us crap. You never used our service but everybody have their own reasons to buy paid traffic. I have nothing to hide from the beginning, not like other sellers you might have problem with who are simply resellers or buying cheaper elsewhere, i explained everything since i started here so how come you bash us blindly? Our traffic is nowhere perfect but we have been proven to be the most popular traffic providers here.

"Bottomline, i'm selling traffic, and i never would say our traffic perfet. But it's cheap and has successfully worked out good ROI for many people. I'm one of the very few traffic sellers here that show everything upfront for our customers, site url, traffic source, etc. etc., i have nothing to hide, i'm the traffic owner but not reseller or buy cheaper elsewhere. I try my best to be fair and reasonable..."

Such threats and harsh words make me wonder how you got those iTraders. Terrible buyer is what i can only think of. Take your refund and stay far away from me. I have so many good buyers to take care of and that's already got me busy enough.

anyyan, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  2. iceman35

iceman35 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how can this be good traffic?? your site seems to PAY people to view websites. if you got paid to visit a website, would you be interested in the site? probably would only be interested in making money. No questions advertisers traffic will increase but the person viewing wont give a shit what the site is or has to offer.

iceman35, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  3. HRA

HRA Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey iceman35, can you tell me how do you know visitors are paid by anyyan to view websites?

HRA, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  4. anyyan

anyyan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yep it's paid traffic, again not a secret anywhere. It's not good for everyone but good for a lot who might simply want to get more exposures to their sites, boost Alexa/SE ranking and benefit in long term. So what's the big matter with you MR. iceman??? And personally if i'm interested in the site content i will look further no matter how i come to the site, paid or not, i would even bookmark it if i happened having no time to explore the site instantly. That's why many of our customers got increased signups/sales rate even after using our service. Hmmmm enough said. I will not answer you any more. It's simply not worth the time to deal with someone who are obviously making trouble everywhere.

anyyan, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  5. iceman35

iceman35 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This guy didn't know that its paid to click traffic, im sure there are more in these 40+ pages.

iceman35, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  6. anyyan

anyyan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't pay visitors. I pay my members to promote customer's sites with their affiliate links. Very much like some Advertiser/Publisher mode.

It's NOT paid to click traffic!!! Stop the endless nonsense or i will report you to forum admin! I do have PTC traffic and Opt-in Email traffic but not here what i'm selling.

anyyan, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  7. iceman35

iceman35 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This right from your homepage

"Get Rewarded to View our Advertisers' Websites, Products and Services"

your site is a Paid-To-Click site, you pay the members to view websites, now you are just misleading advertisers.

i understand, what they do is link to a page that frames the advertisers website??

i am just trying to understand how people get to the advertisers site.

iceman35, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  8. joeit79

joeit79 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    first of all, i got the itrade because i am an honest user, no like you, that you promise me 5000 visit and you give me 5 visit,
    second i never scare anyone,
    third i stay away from you because i dont want to deal with you anymore, this is my last thread here because you already wasted lots of my time

ok - let me explain wat this guys does, if he give you traffic
    You will get same visit from the same person if you buy this traffic, an example he pay someone to keep a window open, that window keep refreshing and your site is showing inside, so basicly user dont even see your site, what a traffic

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME - PLEASE READ ALL THE THREAD HERE CAREFULLY - DONT BUY - ITS NOT REAL TRAFFIC - YOUR SITE ONLY KEEP REFRESHING IN WINDOW THAT USERS DONT EVEN SEE

joeit79, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  9. anyyan

anyyan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The comments on refreshing window is way too ridiculous and far from the truth. We actually have technical ways to prohibit such abusing. 5000 UK traffic can nowhere be delivered in one day. I told you upfront we now have many UK targeted campaigns thus the delivery to each would be slow, 50-100 daily, you simply don't listen but sent me constant messages in hours when 5 or 7 hits delivered and up until i finally suspended your campaign and issued the refund per your request, everything happened within 24 hours period. I can't imagine you being a seller yourself. Show some respect to yourself please. Defaming others won't make you good.

Anyway, as i said thank you for leaving room for our reputable UK targeted campaign buyers. We've successfully served 30 millions of traffic just for DP members and we will be still one of the most popular traffic providers here.

Everybody else, we can now deliver almost 150K traffic daily and drive upto 10K to EACH worldwide campaign. If you need bigger packages that are not listed here, feel free to contact me for negociatable discount price.

Thanks.

anyyan, Sep 4, 2008 IP
  10. dwirch

dwirch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As for conversions, no biggie. Just thought it was interesting that people would land on the front page, and not do anything for 20 seconds or so.

The part I find really strange:
    I can understand the differences between woopra, google analytics, and their ilk. They work on Java. If the user doesn't have Java enabled, no visit is registered.

In your message to iceman35, you say:

So if I read that right, that referral field that I used to count the visits is what you use to pay people. Which means if the referrer field is pooched, that person doesn't get paid for the visit?

Based on this, I grab the raw log files directly from the server. Your welcome to check them out, too, if your so inclined. Yep. I own my own box. It sits here by my right hand, literally. I grabbed all the files for the month, and counted every view and visit from fusionmails.com, the referrer domain (appended with affiliate id) that you use to pay your visitors. That's how I came up with 3652 visits.

I could be happy if there was a variance of 500 or so. Maybe even 1000. Bet when I buy 10,000 unique views, even crap traffic, I don't expect to get shorted over 6,300 visits.

Site Glitch? Host/IP blocking? Ad block?! I can guarantee that *nothing* is blocked from my end. And for the cash I've laid out in servers and connectivity, not likely that my site is glitching either.

But nice of you to try turning it around and make it my fault.

Report me to the admin, as you threatened iceman35, if you feel you must. He might just read the what has been posted here, and ask some more questions.

dwirch, Sep 4, 2008 IP
  11. anyyan

anyyan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That iceman35 initially didn't ask any questions here but simply jumped in and called us crap, then mislead people by mixing us with other sellers here who hide traffic source or even they have a website it's just some gateway for orders, they still buy cheaper elsewhere even from me with no original source, or sell ptc traffic with mostly China hits, etc. etc., all of those don't apply to ours yet we suffered for his blind bashing. Some of his questions in other threads are valid and those who can not or dare not answer the questions simply avoid the questions or stop the sales for a while. But not in my case as i said. Just check his recent posts and you will get my point.

Anyway, send me your server logs dwirch. I will be more than glad to work with you and investigate more on both ends. I never said it's fault of any part, i just wanted to explain as much as possible. Thanks for your understanding on some of my say. Another info you might missed reading from my first post or to explain the difference, the taffic i'm selling here has no control of unique rate in technical ways. The more sites in rotator, the higher unique to each campaign. Some of your counters might only register unique visitors. I do have 100% unique traffic offers but not here in this thread.

anyyan, Sep 4, 2008 IP
  12. anyyan

anyyan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    FYI i'm still in process of improving our service. Commom industry rules all traffic sellers can only work on their own tracking system but it has come to my attention nowadays more and more people use adblock/noscript in their browsers yet website owners are fond of putting third-party javascript counters, some even with several in a page and most often at the bottom. Depends on visitor's internet speed 1 none-SE visit with around 15 seconds would often simply move on without the counters working fully.

Details sent. Thank you.

anyyan, Sep 4, 2008 IP
  13. dwirch

dwirch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Understand about the uniques as well. Not complaining about that. The logs, as i've said are the raw logs. no processing has been done. They show every single visit, every byte, that passes through my server.

I do need to remove some proprietary information from the logs, before I make them available to you. I should be able to get them to you this weekend.

dwirch, Sep 4, 2008 IP
  14. hardip2057

hardip2057 Banned

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Payment and URL sent..please do let me know once you set up website...thanks

hardip2057, Sep 6, 2008 IP
  15. HRA

HRA Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Anyone increased their Adsense revenue with this? If so how much?

HRA, Sep 6, 2008 IP
  16. anyyan

anyyan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Your campaign has been set up. Thanks.

Sorry no review copy we've got too many reviews. You may try small package if you'd like to give it a try.

anyyan, Sep 6, 2008 IP
  17. thegirlnextdoor

thegirlnextdoor Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you still running this traffic serivce? Also can the hits be generated over a month or is it generated over a week?

thegirlnextdoor, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  18. anyyan

anyyan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes. As you wish, a month or a week. We can set the maximum visitors hourly/daily.

anyyan, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  19. raimonds

raimonds Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    The order for 10k visitors was placed and invoice has been paid
    I'll be back with a review as soon as the service is delivered.
    Thanks

raimonds, Sep 7, 2008 IP
  20. hardip2057

hardip2057 Banned

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    My review:

It was my first experience even I was first time came in traffic section. It was not impressive traffics..Actually my site is only for adsense. I got too many impression without any single click (very poor CTR :()...100% traffics came from Referring Sites...I think he is using automatic refreshing script...even I got 584 visitors within 12 hours with 89% Bounce Rate while my website is totally new (I launched it before a week ago)...Well It was my first and almost last experience in traffic section :(....Anyways, thanks mate..

hardip2057, Sep 11, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.