1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Long Term Traffic Sale - 10,000 Visitors for as low as $5!

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by anyyan, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ki3000

ki3000 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    oh, cool. i will do that.

thanks...

ki3000, Aug 24, 2008 IP
  2. worldman

worldman Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is there a guarantee this traffic is adsense safe? If yes I would like 10,000 targeted US visitors.

And BTW guys, you might want to hold off on the "pm sent" and "pm me please" replies as they could get this topic locked:)

worldman, Aug 24, 2008 IP
  3. RoyalFlushed

RoyalFlushed Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear DP members,

just a brief share of my experience :

Last friday i've purchased 10.000 european visitors of Anyyan. He's respons was quick, after i PayPalled him $8, within a couple of hours the visitors started coming in. So far so good!

The next day I opened Google Analytics to check the visitors origin : They do come from different parts of europe, so far so good!

Second thing i wanted to check was : What are they doing on my site (navigation-wise)?

I looked into my own DB, where i also track the navigation behaviour of my visitors, amazingly all of the thousands of visitors did absolute NOTHING. No article reads, no movie views and no banner click's...that they didn't click any banner wasn't really a surprise (altough i did hope so, offcourse) , but that teh visitors didn't even bother to read an article / watch a movie, that i do find strange...

My question is, where are these visitors coming from? I doubt if it is human traffic, or it is human but they are forced onto my site?...I PM'ed Anyyan this question earlier, but untill now he didn't respond to this.

ps : Does anybody else have the same experience?

cheers,

RoyalFlushed

RoyalFlushed, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  4. anyyan

anyyan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can only we've served almost 3 millions of traffic just for DP members, many have adsense on their websites and nobody got problem as far as i know. PM sent if you'd like to give it a try.

Oh sorry i haven't got time to get to you as it was weekend and end of Olympic time. I can only say no conversions could be guaranteed by any traffic seller. It totally depends on your site content and visitor's interests. Some could have their sales doubled by our service but some could get little to none conversions. Yes they are human traffic, this is paid traffic we also pay our members to promote their affiliate pages where your site will be shown and we fight with bots all the time. I would never say the traffic is perfect but i always suggest our customers to consider the ROI for your orders.

anyyan, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  5. anyyan

anyyan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM'd everyone who requested.

To all old and new customers: Currently 10K worldwide traffic might be delivered in 24 hours if set no limit! Also US/CA/UK campaign might get 1,000 daily! The delivery is A LOT FASTER for each campaign so take the chance if you need fast traffic.

I also just set up a super package where you may get 100,000 Traffic + 100,000 Banner Impressions for only $29.99! Just order directly from my site if interested.

anyyan, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  6. johno123

johno123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi i would like 5000 visitors for $3 pm me details please..

Also, how much for 10000 visitors now?

johno123, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  7. anyyan

anyyan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $5 for 10000.

anyyan, Aug 31, 2008 IP
  8. KangBroke

KangBroke Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    100% - 7
    im back again buying for a third time! so anyone still curious it does work IMHO

KangBroke, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  9. anyyan

anyyan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yep it will be targeted as you wish.

Campaign setup.

Thank you.:)

Everybody else have also been PM'd.

anyyan, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  10. iceman35

iceman35 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Stop Buying This Crap Traffic!!!

iceman35, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  11. iceman35

iceman35 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    To the people who are paying for this service: hope you know that the people that view your site are not interested, because they are paid to view your website for a certain amount of time.

iceman35, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  12. FlashCollector

FlashCollector Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    man expensive as hell

FlashCollector, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  13. QuickFreeHost

QuickFreeHost Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This service is not about getting traffic to your site to buy things.

Do some Affiliate "blackhat" marketing research and you will better understand what this traffic is good for.

Look up "Cookie Stuffing" in google.

QuickFreeHost, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  14. iceman35

iceman35 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    cookie stuffing is spam/fraud. hope your not doing this, but by the sounds of it and the looks of this forum. people will do anything for a few bucks

iceman35, Sep 2, 2008 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  15. dwirch

dwirch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yeah. hmmm.

A few days ago, I order 10000 visitors, just to check it out, and see what was what.

I got a response fairly quickly, and traffic started coming in in short order. I noticed however, and so did others in this thread, that whoever was hitting my site was simply loading the front page, and not moving through the site at all.

I also noticed that the traffic seemed to stop fairly quick. Not a problem if my offer is expired. I logged into control panel with the link given, found that my 10000 view was done. Woopra and Google analytics showed me that only approximately 2500 visits had come in.

So I download the raw logs, which show me a grand total of 3652 visits have come from this particular vendor. Long way from 10000.

Users who do nothing on the site, which is to me very bot-like, and traffic campaigns that end early both make me a bit leery of using the service again.

dwirch, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  16. iceman35

iceman35 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    dwirch: when people get paid to view websites they really dont care what the site is or looks like, they just want to make .001 cents. quite ridiculous but people go to extremes to make a few bucks.

iceman35, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  17. joeit79

joeit79 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    be aware of this guys, doesn't give wat you are pay for -
    i ask 5,000 UK Visitors to Your Site - $6.00 all togher and i got 4 viewer yesterday and 1 today so far.
    i ask him refound and he didnt reply me yet - PLEASE REFOUND ME NOW BEFORE I OPEN A CASE ON PAYPAL

hi mate, possible only 4 viewer so far? how long it will take for 5000?
    see below - hes reply
    Hi,
    Currently we have many UK targeted campaigns running so the delivery to each is a bit slow, 50-100 per day, the rate varies when some old ads run out as i told early. Your understanding will be appreciated.
    Bu

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS GUYS

joeit79, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  18. anyyan

anyyan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    dwirch - I don't remember if i explained you before but as i stated in my first post, we cannot help on status difference issue. Site glitch, host or IP block, referral URL missing or mixing, adblock/noscript in visitor's browser, etc. etc., there are just too many reasons out there that probly cause the difference. Exactly like you get different results from Woopra, Google analytics and other logs, every system has its own working method, 10 different counters give 10 different results. We can only calculate the price/cost from our seller end, otherwise no business would move on. As for conversions, it totally depends on your site content and visitor's interest. We do have customers getting sales, signups or at least boosting their Alexa ranking by 5 figures, etc. etc., although i never promised anything from the beginning. Bottomline, i'm selling traffic, and i never would say our traffic perfet. But it's cheap and has successfully worked out good ROI for many people. I'm one of the very few traffic sellers here that show everything upfront for our customers, site url, traffic source, etc. etc., i have nothing to hide, i'm the traffic owner but not reseller or buy cheaper elsewhere. I try my best to be fair and reasonable, but obviously i cannot make everyone happy. I can only say sorry if my service doesn't work for you and we cannot build long term business relationship.

joeit79 - I have just suspended your campaign and will PM you in a bit. I'm not a bot that works 7 x 24 hours even though i usually respond fast if you check my iTraders. Thank you for leaving room for our UK targeted campaigns.

Anyone else that were misleaded by iceman35, check his/her recent posts you would find he's having fun in bashing threads here and there.

Old customers, we now have more spots to deliver your campaigns faster. The Olympics ended and my baby's getting bigger, i should have more time to serve you. You may also order directly from my site to save time here.

Thanks everyone.

anyyan, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  19. iceman35

iceman35 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    bashing? im just asking reasonable questions and its just the questions that the traffic providers dont want people to know. So im helping all the people who are buying traffic that is totally useless.

iceman35, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  20. joeit79

joeit79 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Don't Listen This Guys,. I Did Not Receive The Refound And Not Even A Pm

joeit79, Sep 3, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.