1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Long term content writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by farasens, Mar 23, 2014.

Hello!

I am looking for at least 2-3 content writers to write for me on regular basis. What I'm looking for:
    • native english content writers (if you are not native, please, don't contact me)
    • original content only (no re-writes, Copyscape passed, no Google translate, no stop words, nothing to cheat Google or me)
    • someone willing to write 5 articles/day (I will not accept people that want payment upfront and then delay my work). I won't accept content writers that write for 2 days and then don't want to write anymore. If you do that, please, don't contact me.
    • content writers that research and later write articles with their own words. I don't need content for search engines, but for people reading those articles.
    If you fit what I'm looking for, please send me a private message with:
    • samples (no copy/paste)
    • your article price
    • how many articles you can write per day (daily? How many days a week?).
    I have over 500 articles (probably more) to write, so I need regular/serious content writers. I can't afford to lose time with people that don't want to write on regular basis.

P.S. don't contact me if you plan on cheating me (selling the articles again, putting the articles on your own websites, etc). Don't contact me if you can't stick to writing at least 5 articles/day (at least 5 days a week).

I will be as serious I can be (payment upfront), but the content writer must be serious too!

Thanks!

farasens, Mar 23, 2014 IP
  2. romioaa

romioaa Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 54
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Maybe you want to try Fullwriter.com you can hire a group of writers at a cheap rates

romioaa, Oct 17, 2014 IP