1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback LOL :) Our MODs....

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by BlueDevilMedia, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Ok normally I don't say anything but this is funny. Everyone is always complaining about the way certain DP mods act like own the internet which I think is hilarious. So instead of complaining I wanna give some positive rep to the mod that left me this:

but since they didn't have the balls to leave their name I can't green rep them!

They deleted the post so under 'thread' it just says N/A...but I'm pretty sure I know which mod it was. So jhmattern, I love DP and Shawn just as much as you do but please leave a name or reference when you whine in my infraction AND reputation box.

Now I know I'm about to get red rep bombed and probably even banned but hell MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS doesn't sit well with me. How are public forums where I'm a member not by business? Anyways, sorry for a making a true statement in that post jhmattern. Cry me a river...

Sincerely yours,

Tee Padgett :cool:

Attached Files:

• dp.jpg
      dp.jpg
      File size:
      10.7 KB
      Views:
    BlueDevilMedia, Nov 11, 2009 IP
    Helvetii, ads2help, Radz and 2 others like this.
  2. HJITechnologiesLLC

HJITechnologiesLLC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I really don't know what else to say to that... I'm rather disappointed.

HJITechnologiesLLC, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  3. Cameljourney

Cameljourney Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I wonder what exactly that post is about? And how did you know the rep comes from Jen (or other mods) ?? AFAIK, reputation is anonymous rite??

Cameljourney, Nov 11, 2009 IP
    jhmattern likes this.
  4. BlueDevilMedia

BlueDevilMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing just forget it. Cause now the MODs are saying I'm:

not sure how I'm doing that by pointing out where I think a mod is wrong. This is the feedback forum right? ;)

P.S. I got an infraction for this thread after trying to make a sore subject kinda comical...i guess our mods have no sense of humor...imagine that.

5. HJITechnologiesLLC

HJITechnologiesLLC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's common sense... With great power, comes great responsibility... which in this case, isn't showing up too well, rather abuse is showing. I know the mods on this forum aren't little kids, they are mature adults (I believe), but rather sometimes make careless mistakes, by accident or just showing ignorance? I don't know. I don't like where this thread is headed so I suggest it be closed.

HJITechnologiesLLC, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  6. BlueDevilMedia

BlueDevilMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'll be banned by morning so it will automatically close.

7. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    1. I don't believe it was me, so unless you have proof I suggest you don't go around making accusations. I'd have absolutely no problem leaving my name if it were negative rep (and if I were going to bother leaving negative, the comment probably wouldn't have been that nice to begin with -- but I don't leave all that much negative).

2. I'm assuming you mean for your "overzealous mods" comment that added absolutely nothing to a discussion. I did delete it, which I can see from the record, but no rep left on it (last negative rep I left was on the 6th, and your post was deleted on the 11th - If I'd seen it early enough to leave negative rep, it would have been deleted at the same time).

So unless you know what you're talking about, you should probably grow up and get over yourself.

Oh, and just for shits and giggles I'll point out that I'm also not the mod who gave you an infraction for starting this thread. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2009
    jhmattern, Nov 12, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.