1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Logo Services Website - Beautifully Designed - Ready to Use

Discussion in 'Sites' started by irfanmau, Oct 25, 2016.

Become a Logo Services company! All you need to do is just outsource customer orders to the outsource company and keep the difference on your PayPal account. 100% White Label Solution! No maintenance required! It’s a very simple business to run even for a newbie.

Features :
    • Logo Services website with very potential earnings
    • Branding Domain Name
    • Unique professional design
    • Easy customization
    • Search Engine friendly
    • Newbie friendly
    • CMS: Wordpress
    Domain Info :
    Expiration : 25 Oct 2017
    Registrar : Namecheap

The List of Services offers on the website :
    1. Company Logo
    2. Website Logo
    3. Business Logo
    4. Multi Purpose Logo
    The Pricing Packages :
    1. Basic - $49
    2. Business - $79
    3. Pro - $99
    You can edit the services and prices as you want... :cool:
    SEMrush
    How It Works :
    Step 1. A customer makes a purchase on your website and you receive an instant payment to your PayPal.
    Step 2. You outsource the order by purchasing logo from the outsource company.
    Step 3. The outsource company complete the order and send you the logo that you redirect to your customer.

Your Advantages :
    • Even newbie can operate this website – no skills and experience needed.
    • Quick set-up – you start your business instantly and can start earning quickly.
    Why I'm Selling :
    I've decided to sell the site because I like building website and I can't keep them all. This domain and site has a lot of potential, but I just don't have the time to devote to it.

Full Support until website running smoothly!

I want to sell quickly, so I sell it here very cheap and not on website brokers.. so, grab fast before preceded!
    Prices will drop periodically until it sold.. so, keep watch this sale thread!

PS :
    • This is a new website, no visitors and no earnings
    • Logos displayed are copyrights free, just for examples
    If you don't intend to buy, pleasee don't make a "chaos" on this thread :cool:

irfanmau, Oct 25, 2016 IP
    SEMrush
  2. adilbhai

adilbhai Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

Can you please share the supplier pricing so I can know the margins ? I notice the thread is old, so let me know if this is no longer available.

adilbhai, Jan 4, 2017 IP