1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Logo Graphics Generator - Membership/Real Time/No Photoshop - DRAG & DROP

Discussion in 'Sites' started by mxmedia, Dec 30, 2013.

1. mxmedia

mxmedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    0.0% - 20
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is not a public listing for your comments or beliefs. There is a section for that. If you do not have anything related to the listing or a question then you obviously have no interest and as such have no reason to be posting comments.

mxmedia, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  2. dayvo

dayvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    20.0% - 1
    I did have an interest until it appeared that you were selling nothing but a script. Then when people flagged you up on that you called them trolls, which made me lose interest.

dayvo, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  3. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Haha...wondered why you were back on here selling your stolen crap, flippa finally saw the light and banned you for your scamming activities did they?
    https://flippa.com/users/286864
    WARNING, this loser is a proven scammer and if you do business with him you will regret it, he WILL rip you off

He not only looks like a scammer he IS one.
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/scammer-alert-user-mxmedia.2353485/

malky66, Jan 13, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk and dayvo like this.
  4. mxmedia

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    0.0% - 20
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ha, Ha, Ha, that is a case where a scamming buyer tried to scam me and when I didn't submit to their attempts they started this smear campaign.
    Their flippa account has been suspended for their scam attempt.
    As for my Flippa account, Me and Flippa had a difference of opinion and I told them to take a flying leap.
    If you look you will see a 100% feedback rating with no lost disputes. Surely, if I am a scammer I would have lost disputes.
    If you search google you will find instances where Flippa themselves have tried to scam sellers so your comments are mute.

If you think I am a scammer I suggest you report it.
    Your failure to do so shows that you are just trying to flame my listing for own reasons and as such you have no reason to be posting here.

I will be reporting this ongoing issue to Shawn later today and providing a list of all these flaming user names as these people make for a bad and questionable DP user experience.

So, keep flaming and posting useless, non relevant comments and I will be sure to add your username to that list.

mxmedia, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  5. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah right..lol, you stole $100 from me for a site that sold a script you had no rights to sell and I'm the scammer? typical scammer behaviour trying to turn the tables, FAIL
    Wrong, my flippa account was suspended for posting the scam thread on DP.
    Again, typical scammer behaviour blaming everyone else, John you are just in denial as usual
    Waste of time, nothing will be done about it, just want to make sure people know exactly what kind of person they are dealing with if they choose to do business with you.
    Couldn't care less really, if I can help prevent you ripping anyone else off it's all good:)

malky66, Jan 13, 2014 IP
    nhed and ryan_uk like this.
  6. UnderWaterPc

UnderWaterPc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    87.8% - 72
    Well i want the site but for 50 and I am willing to pay today.

UnderWaterPc, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  7. mxmedia

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    0.0% - 20
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The LogoTastic product and logo generator has been developed into a full WordPress plugin.
    The new plugin is available in the DP plugin marketplace.

The new plugin is also a product of LogoTastic.net and is being included with the purchase of the site, the plugin, the product source code, a non compete agreement, the copyright to the product and full and complete ownership.

mxmedia, Mar 30, 2014 IP
  8. redlandgames

redlandgames Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    82.4% - 14
    I speak as i find, i have dealt with Jon and he was the most professional guy, very patient and helpful ..just saying

redlandgames, Apr 6, 2014 IP