1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying logo for my product (gaming related)

Discussion in 'Design' started by Shimurai, Jan 11, 2015.

Hi folks,

I'm looking for someone who can design a really nice logo for me. Currently I am the developer of a CMS called WebEngine. This CMS is for private MuOnline MMORPG servers.

This is my product's forum:
    http://web.muengine.net/

As you can see, I'm currently just using a very simple logo. I like it, however I am looking forward on getting a more gaming-ish logo. So basically what I would like, it's a logo similar to Blizzard's Heroes of the Storm: http://www.gunnars.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/heroes-of-the-storm-logo-1920x1080.jpg

Here are some conditions:
    • Logo should be similar to the one i just mentioned, but without the 3d effect and slogan.
    • Main color should be blue.
    • The logo needs to be designed using photoshop / illustrator (you need to provide me with the project file when finished)
    • Chill, I have time for this so no need to rush.

Please let me know if you can do this and how much you want for it. If you have designed logos like this before and can show them to me it would be great.

Payment method will be PayPal only.

Thanks!

Shimurai, Jan 11, 2015 IP
  2. daljit

daljit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have 6+ years of experience as graphical Web designer. I will make a much better logo for you. Please PM

daljit, Jan 19, 2015 IP
  3. yashiyashi02

yashiyashi02 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can design your logo using Photoshop in $20 but in INR. If you need it please let me know.

yashiyashi02, Jan 22, 2015 IP