1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Logo feedback needed

Discussion in 'Design' started by proteindude, Aug 11, 2016.

I have this logo that I am very happy with. The Logo itself is named KOL which stands for Keep_On_Lifting (the underline is only so it doesn't come up in searches)

I am happy with the logo but here is my dilemma: I really like the idea of having an icon especially since the logo itself like in my case is just letters. So I had an icon done and it is a K. I really like this icon.

But, I am wondering whether I can use it next to my logo or not because some may read my logo as KKOL instead of KOL. So what do you think? Is it ok to have this K icon as part of the logo or not because it may create confusion and my logo could be misread as KKOL.

Or perhaps I can use KOL by itself and still use the icon but just not as part of the logo (for example KOL logo on the jacket could be on the back and on the sleeves separate from the logo could be just the K icon)

Image one is the logo by itself

Image two is the logo with the K icon at the front

Image three is just the icon itself

Please let me know your opinions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

proteindude, Aug 11, 2016 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't have that other K next to my logo. It may and will confuse somebody. And what is the reason you do not want to have it like this?:

1.png

Is it because the K isn't wrapping around the O? To me it looks perfectly fine.

qwikad.com, Aug 12, 2016 IP
  3. proteindude

proteindude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the feedback. My issue is I like my logo exactly the way it is and I also like that icon. I tried doing exactly the same thing you did because I liked that idea but somehow at least in my mind it does not seem to match and hence I'm not using it. It may be just me though

proteindude, Aug 12, 2016 IP