1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Logo Design Review? Feedback Appreciated

Discussion in 'Design' started by Austin Tucker, Feb 17, 2013.

logo.png
    Austin Tucker, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  2. DEVIL DESIGNER

DEVIL DESIGNER Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    move the .com under the L and if possible, change the text of the .com!! I think it will be look more beautiful..
    DEVIL DESIGNER, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I think it's nice and to the point. I agree with the person above. Maybe if you make .com smaller and move it under the L it will make it look complete. Or even if you simply make .com smaller.
    qwikad.com, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  4. worldart

worldart Banned

Best Answers:
    Keep your text right align so that .com will come to the little more right hand side. I would advice you to select little different fonts than the current one. I would suggest little rounded fonts for your text
    worldart, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  5. AngelDevil

AngelDevil Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice and simple, I agree with the .com part of the text, move and change the font, and also put some flow in it, so the info about it isnt just pasted there :)
    AngelDevil, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  6. deathshadow

deathshadow Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I'd drop the .com altogether, the heading should say what the site is for, not where the site is AT on the web. The URL is going to be in the address bar less than a inch away ANYWAYS, so try not to be too redundant.

I'd probably also shorten the line-heights on the red text to around 150% -- looks like it's double-spaced right now and that's a little silly.
    deathshadow, Feb 20, 2013 IP