1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest Logo design contest: Medieval-Music Ensemble | $55,- Paypal

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Ivo Nissink - Acutae, Apr 14, 2014.

Hello everyone,

I'm currently redesigning a site for my stepfather's ensemble. The ensemble is specialized in medieval music. You can take a look at http://superlibrum.nl/en/welkom.html for more information. I'm working on the banner/logo but I can't figure out what design I should use.

Now I've been designing a lot of logos myself, but this is a complicated one, and I'm surprised by the entries in earlier contests on this site. So, I'm going to ask for your help.

I have a few quidelines for the logo:
    • 'Super Librum' is the name of the ensemble. I want that to be the only text on the logo;
    • The following colors may be used: #E28522 #FDDEBD #FFECD9 #F2850D (#121212, that's just a dark grey color, I rather won't have a full black color in it), these colors are mostly orange-like, same as on the site, you can change them in some extent;
    • Use images, think of (Dutch) monasteries, an organ (instrument), other medieval instruments and the church of Marsum (find it by googling the Dutch version: 'kerk van Marsum');
    • Not too high tech/modern, it's a medieval ensemble, 'old people'. They don't like too shiny and high tech. ! Doesn't mean it can't be a clean and tight logo !;
    • Don't make it too complicated, it must work as a signature on the end of letters and emails;
    • Make a thumbnail/favicon version of it;
    • This is mostly a Dutch ensemble (in Groningen), so don't use images from all over Europe/the world.
    This all seems like a lot, but feel free to drop one or two lines, and to play with it a bit. The winner gets payed $55.- preferable via Paypal, but we'll figure that out. Design contest is open for 100 hours!

I would like to receive the image in .ai-format and PSD-format, including all the fonts used.

Surprise me again!

Thanks in advance,

Ivo

Ivo Nissink - Acutae, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  2. ymdesignsym

ymdesignsym Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Ivo,
    This contest is still open?

ymdesignsym, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  3. Ivo Nissink - Acutae

Ivo Nissink - Acutae Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It is, have received some entries via PM and external, but I will delay the deadline of 100 hours.

Ivo Nissink - Acutae, Apr 17, 2014 IP
  4. agenk

agenk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    if open i w'll join

agenk, Sep 22, 2017 IP
  5. DianaGy

DianaGy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Check the posts' time, please, the topic is from 2014! I too see old topics bumped sometimes. :confused:

DianaGy, Sep 23, 2017 IP
    agenk likes this.
  6. agenk

agenk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thanks...

agenk, Sep 23, 2017 IP
    DianaGy likes this.