1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest Logo Design Contest for Online Marketplace - $15 - Paypal - 5 Days

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by masthan_8, Jan 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi all,

Looking for a creative logo for a online marketplace brand.

The dimensions should be well spaced and the color combination preferred is blue - not so dark and/or the color of Kuwait flat, green, red and black combined.

The name of the Online marketplace is DIGIKUWAIT - Its based in Q8.

This is a marketplace with shops from all over the country.

Please throw in your ideas. No plagiarism accepted. The logo must be new and unique.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
    masthan_8, Jan 29, 2020 IP
  2. kavo0o0o

kavo0o0o Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OMG, all these requirements for 15$!!. why this extravagance?

kavo0o0o, Jan 30, 2020 IP
    Spoiltdiva, Stefanov and malky66 like this.
  3. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $15 for a brand identity, what an insult.

malky66, Jan 30, 2020 IP
    kavo0o0o likes this.
  4. Stefanov

Stefanov Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don’t wanna be rude or anything, but living in Europe, how many $15 designs do I need to create in order to make a stable living? More than 100. Is that even manageable?

Being a graphic designer is a serious profession, just like every other. I understand that this is a startup business and there are people willing to do this for $15, or even less, but you are also paying for our time. I think this is disrespectful, and no designer should work for that money, even if it’s just an icon design.

Stefanov, Jan 30, 2020 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  5. Sanjida Hossain

Sanjida Hossain Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    lol

Sanjida Hossain, Jan 31, 2020 IP
  6. masthan_8

masthan_8 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I have clearly mentioned that the logo must be compatible for brand identity and not to design an entire brand identity pack at this cost. Please work on your reading skill that would definitely help you.

@malky66: -> $15 for a brand identity, what an insult. - same reply applies to you bro. pleae readthe description before firing such comments. No one isbeing forced here, its a contest and you are welcome to share your work or simply you can ignore.

masthan_8, Jan 31, 2020 IP
  7. masthan_8

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    Please read the description carefully, mostly here none is being forced or requested to work, its purely optional. If you are willing you can submit your work or simply ignore. Cheers..

8. Stefanov

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, and I don’t mean to be rude. Just saying that you are devaluating everyone’s work, and the industry as a whole. Best of luck anyway!

Stefanov, Jan 31, 2020 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  9. masthan_8

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No offense taken. Devaluating is a big word i Guess. I've been here since 2010 and have seen alot of things but one thing has never changed that is how this place works, its a different world out here. You can see 1000s of contest at this range, there are start ups here, freelancers here, home based business owners, big companies, and who else.. you name it. Everyone announce a contest with a budget they think is suitable for them, and what's there to get offended.

There are even designers here who are willing to provide their service at this cost, this place is for everyone, rich, poor, experienced, newbie. I hope I'm not wrong.

I offered 15$ for a logo design for a startup, and not a brand identity. When it comes to a brand identity the budget would definitelybe higher.

10. Stefanov

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I totally understand. I’m pretty new here, as well as the whole contest thing. I am aware of the fact that no one is forcing anyone to enter these, but after spending 5 years learning design in college, as well as thousands of dollars, I just felt the need to say this.

I’m pretty sure your original post said brand identity. The edited version of the post makes more sense. There is no need to discuss this any further. Once again, best of luck with the contest and your business!

Stefanov, Jan 31, 2020 IP
  11. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Many of us comprehend and appreciate the dedication and work ethic involved in becoming a competent graphic designer. We are indeed fortunate here at DP to have such a deep pool of talent in which to draw from.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
    Spoiltdiva, Jan 31, 2020 IP
  12. masthan_8

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It was totally a misunderstanding of those first two commenters from those first 2 comments. It totally took this contest and made it a discussion thread. People who are not interested should stay away and make way for others who are willing to do their work, not stand in the way and spoil the work. We are here to make something work and not to argue unwantedly. No Offense but its something that has to be said at some point.

I am closing this contest and will create a new one with clear instructions.

@admin please close/remove this contest.

masthan_8, Feb 1, 2020 IP
  13. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nobody misunderstood anything, you want talented designers to work for peanuts, it's no surprise nobody entered your contest.

malky66, Feb 1, 2020 IP
  14. masthan_8

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mr. Talented Desinger, no one forced you to work for $15 here. Why are you creating a scene from the beginning? For likes? Or to show you are a talented designer??? your work should speak not your hatred comments. Have some ethics and some basic manners before posting any comments. I am running a contest and not a debate thread. Know that first.

No body entered becuase you peoples unwelcoming comments. It's pathetic and so so so unethical.

Bottom Line: This thread is closed and so don't bother to visit anymore. There is no more entertaiment for you here or I am not gonna entertain your misleading comments anymore and help you get more likes or entertainment.

masthan_8, Feb 1, 2020 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.