1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Logo Design Cash + Hosting Up For Grabs

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by dagg3r, Jul 31, 2006.

Hi all,

i am in need of just 2 logos, one header (stationary) and one banner like animated one, i got the pics just need someone with good photoshop skills to either make an awesome logo with the pics and blend it all in with the background and text and you can get $5USD and WEB HOSTING, 500mb, 6GB transfer a month professional hosting for 1 year free of charge with all access php, cpanel, email accounts, ftp, spam assassin the whole lot.

pm me or post if you are interested.

dagg3r, Jul 31, 2006 IP
  2. dagg3r

dagg3r Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi all, an update i could make this a contest if interested, logos from contestants ( 2nd and 3rd place) that look reasonable will receive a webhosting package for 1 year, 50mb, 1.0gb bandwith with all features i could pm if you wish for a good well deserved try.... the winning person receives above $5USD and webhosting package of 500mb and 6gb also valid for 1 year.... any queries please msg or post

Cheers

dagg3r, Jul 31, 2006 IP