1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Logo, Banner, eBook Cover, Business Card Designed @ Affordable Prices!

Discussion in 'Design' started by fiona45in, Feb 8, 2014.

Sold To

KangBroke for $20.00

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I have been designing web graphics and Print Items for the last seven years, I have express knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Flash, CorelDraw etc.

I can design Eye Catching, Attention Grabbing and affordable Web Ad Banners, Logos, e book covers, Business Cards, Fliers, Brochures, etc.

If you require graphics for your site, forums, blogs businesses please pm me the details.

Banners .....................................$10
    Headers..................................... $15
    Logos .........................................$25 Vector
    Brochures and Flyers ....................$30
    Business cards .............................$25
    eBook Cover .............................$25

Some Examples of my work
    Display1.jpg

Display1.jpg Fiverr_Display2.jpg

Display1.jpg Fiverr_Display2.jpg
    Display1.jpg Fiverr_Display2.jpg flowers.jpg Display1.jpg Fiverr_Display2.jpg flowers.jpg Display1.jpg Fiverr_Display2.jpg flowers.jpg networking_300x250.gif Payroll_336x280.gif

Display1.jpg Fiverr_Display2.jpg flowers.jpg networking_300x250.gif Payroll_336x280.gif Display1.jpg Fiverr_Display2.jpg flowers.jpg networking_300x250.gif Payroll_336x280.gif

fiona45in, Feb 8, 2014 IP