1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Logistical Support Services for IoT / Smart Devices / Electronics

Discussion in 'Services' started by spy100, Feb 8, 2021.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    My telegram is: Alin100 or PM me

I can offer logistical support services for IoT / Smart Devices / Electronics

- Packaging
    - Assembling / Dissembling
    - Sorting
    - Labeling
    - Quality control
    - Analog Components Soldering / De-soldering
    - Pick And Place
    - Finite products or spare components shipping in the European Union
    - Instructions manuals printing
    - Product upgrade / downgrade ( removing / adding components or modules to main product )

I am located in Romania (I have access to EU market ) so you will have to send your materials here or i will have to purchase them from local suppliers for you.
    I have suppliers for packaging materials .

If you have small projects we can negotiate payment via Bitcoin / Ethereum / Paypal , no contract , we will just use trust so we see how it goes and if we can do big projects together in the future.
    For bigger projects we got to form a company ( as this is new service i am offering / i am testing the market if people need it for now ) .We will have to prepare a precontract before company formation.

spy100, Feb 8, 2021 IP