1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Logging into Facebook - Help!

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by ScottishSteve, Dec 6, 2021.

I've been on Facebook for so many years and never once logged out however during that time, I have changed my devices several times. Around 2 months ago, I received a prompt from them to set up 2fa which I did. A few days later I accidentally logged out. When I tried to login it said you haven't logged in from this device before. I had to go through the whole get a code process. I never received the code by text. After several attempts with no success, I then realised that i may have put in a wrong digit in my mobile (cell) number when setting up 2fa hence I'm not receiving the code. To cut a long story short, I got as far as sending photo ID to Facebook. They then emailed me instructions on how to log in. I followed these to the letter and guess what - I got a message come up saying you haven't logged in from this device before - click here to get a code!! I am now back at square one. Can anyone help?

ScottishSteve, Dec 6, 2021 IP
  2. DenisMatsko

DenisMatsko Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello. You should find the option (no access to mobile device) to find other ways to log in. This option appears when you try to get a a code.

DenisMatsko, Jan 26, 2022 IP
  3. Sam Tustin

Sam Tustin Peon

Best Answers:
    Can someone help me with a Facebook login issue, when I click try another way it still takes me back to the password page and I have no idea what my password is

Attached Files:

Sam Tustin, Feb 23, 2023 IP