1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

    Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

    Advertising (learn more)

    Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

    Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling LocalFarmerProduce is well designed platform that meet local farmer producers with clients.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Ch0paRa, Apr 16, 2018.

  1. #1
    LocalFarmerProduce is well designed platform that meet local farmer producers with clients. It is build on wordpress with 2 premium themes. It also has custom code and design.


    What is included in the sale?

    The platfor has two main domain names which are :

    localfarmerproduce.com

    (if you are visiting the website from US you will get automaticly redirected)

    Which is the landing page for non US residents . It is build with premium wordpress template and uniqua concten.

    us.localfarmerproduce.com

    This is the actual Marketplace. It is also build on wordpress with another premium template. Here we had made some customisation in the code and design worth $ XXXX . You can create your own acount the check it out.

    This is the perfect platform that connects local farmers with local clients.

    The Idea was to creat another domain for each coutry and redirect them according to location. For that you only need to traslate the wordpress and creat marketing and advertising campaign .
    Also we have included WPML translation plugin license worth $195 in order to be able do translate the pages to all unlimited languages.

    What is required to keep the business operational?

    Steady online promotion and somebody to manage the listings.

    Why are you selling the business?

    The platform was designed for one of our clients but the deal never happend and we are looking for some returns.

    How does the business generate revenue?

    From listing fees, and featured listing tax. Also there is un option for percantage after the sale.

    Are there any expenses for the business? If so, what are they?

    Future online marketing, hosting and maybe moderator to view the listings if you don't have time.

    What marketing initiatives have been used for this business?
    SEMrush
    None

    Future owner can use Google adwords, facebook and many more.

    How can the future owner improve the business?

    Launch the website in more countries worldwide.

    For more information about the project and the platform please send us a PM
     
    Ch0paRa, Apr 16, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. tradesol

    tradesol Active Member

    Messages:
    354
    Likes Received:
    10
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    58
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    #2
    hi please pm me price anf current income yhanks
     
    tradesol, Apr 16, 2018 IP
  3. yesgee2000

    yesgee2000 Active Member

    Messages:
    112
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    71
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    #3
    Please share the details on
     
    yesgee2000, Apr 16, 2018 IP
  4. Ch0paRa

    Ch0paRa Active Member

    Messages:
    136
    Likes Received:
    3
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    80
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 4
    #4
    Details send to the interested :)
    I will also post some of the info here.
    You can all register a users and also us a sellers from here: http://us.localfarmerproduce.com/my-account/ (It is hosted on development environment and emails currently go in spam folder)
    It is based on wordpress but has very hard and custom modifications worth $XXXX. You can try the system with user: demo-seller pass: XvxzXx&ni23n
    At the moment it is configured that you will make 10% of each sale on the website and the seller gets the rest 90%.
    Give it a try, there are a lot of functions. We have developed the website and us a developers it is not in our interest to put more work into it.
    The client didn't payed us and the project has been frozen. Now it is on clearance. We can also include in this sale support and further development.
    More info on PM's.
     
    Ch0paRa, Apr 20, 2018 IP