1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Local SEO Freelancers vs Agency SEOs

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by usasportstraining, Jan 11, 2018.

Solved! View solution.
    usasportstraining, Jan 11, 2018 IP
    Well I started as a freelancer myself.
    And it doesn't matter what you hire you have to look past their work respectively before you hire someone or some agency.
    To be fair both can perform very well or very poorly.

mrb1129, Jan 12, 2018 IP
    manis likes this.
  3. Bryr De Gray

Bryr De Gray Peon

Best Answers:
    Most SEO agencies offer expensive services than freelancers.

Bryr De Gray, Feb 14, 2018 IP
  4. Bilal Anwar

Bilal Anwar Member

Best Answers:
    By the way its depend on your choice and research which person or company you have choosen most of the time some startup also do better work in cheap.

Bilal Anwar, Feb 15, 2018 IP
  5. mikebvm

mikebvm Member

Best Answers:
    Regardless of who you hire, be it a freelancer or a big SEO company, I recommend the following two things:

1. Most importantly, talk to them about their philosophy of SEO. Make sure it matches your own approach. SEO is as much an art as it is a science and there are a lot of different approaches and tactics people use. You can get two perfectly sane and reasonable SEO experts in the same room and they may totally disagree with what the other one is saying. The fundamentals will be the same, but that's where the similarities stop for most SEO experts. Do they use PBNs? Do they focus on link bait? What do they consider an SEO-optimized page? If you aren't philosophically aligned with the approach of the SEO expert, you will just get frustrated if you hire them.

2. What are their past results and what, specifically, are their benchmarks of success if you hire them? "SEO" can be a vague goal of "rising in the search engines" or it can be a tangible goal of "I want to go from position 8 to one of the top 3 for the keyword 'dog walker'." Realistic, obtainable goals and a concrete plan of how to get there are the hallmark of a quality SEO operation. If you ask how they're going to get you from poisition 8 to position 3 for "dog walker" and their answer is "build links" that's probably a bit too vague and a sign that they're just going to do some routine SEO work that may or may not really get you where you want to be. They should be able to tell you what they've results they've achieved for other clients as well.

mikebvm, Feb 15, 2018 IP
  6. kellyrose

kellyrose Active Member

Best Answers:
    I found it very useful the one you shared and it illustrates the statistics and figures with hourly billing rates with accurate information. I agree with that because freelancers are not getting paid properly due to various reasons. It's always better to go professionally by having a company and audits.

kellyrose, Feb 17, 2018 IP
  7. Ian Murphy

Ian Murphy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It depend on your will, goals and budget. Company can guarantee best results, but it's more expensive.

Ian Murphy, Jul 3, 2018 IP
  8. manis

manis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, right!

manis, Jul 18, 2018 IP
  9. Admya Infotech

Admya Infotech Peon

Best Answers:
    Many times freelancers not reliable and also irresponsible for job work. Agencies have own reputation and they don't want to lose their customers. In SEO services freelancer or agencies not physically available hence must be engaged only reputed companies

Admya Infotech, Jun 14, 2019 IP
  10. Deadsquirrel

Deadsquirrel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It depends entirely on what you are looking to achieve. SEO is a very broad term. If you are in a very competitive field, and don’t want to fall foul of each update then selecting the right agency is the only way. SEO is so broad now that you just can’t have one person doing it unless very niche.

https://www.rebootonline.com/blog/jack-all-trades-vs-masters-of-one/

Deadsquirrel, Jun 14, 2019 IP
  11. JanetGriggs

JanetGriggs Peon

Best Answers:
    Most of the SEO agency is highly expensive I think. You can go with Freelancers.

JanetGriggs, Jun 14, 2019 IP
  12. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    I worked as a freelancing before for a Nagpur India client but now I am working as a Digital marketing Associate for Tarbha Online Appliance store.

Love work with a Digital Marketing Agency as well as a freelancer.

azharSEO, Jul 9, 2019 IP
  13. mfx

mfx Member

Best Answers:
    A good Agency will have a lot of resources available to them because they are teams of people rather than a freelancer.
    On-page SEO can usually be done with a freelancer quite well, but when you get to backlinking then you might want to consider an agency because a good agency will likely be able to find more authority backlinks which are extremely important for competitive keywords. I've been doing SEO as a freelancer in Toronto for many years and I could tell you that the hardest part of SEO is a good backlink presence. I have many times outsourced this work to other agencies because link building could be tricky, especially if you want quality links.

mfx, Jul 12, 2019 IP
  14. Robert David

Robert David Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you that you have to take work of seo form freelancer because companies are so much expensive to do seo.

Robert David, Aug 6, 2019 IP
  15. seoninja121

seoninja121 Member

Best Answers:
    According to us, we should approach a company for SEO marketing. Because a company has its identity, address, and employees. They also use agreements before starting a project. While freelancers don't follow any agreements. Because it also needs sometime addresses and full information.

seoninja121, Aug 8, 2019 IP