1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Local Citation Service 100% Manual Local Business Directory Submission Starts at $5

Discussion in 'Services' started by alvinperez, Jul 29, 2020.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Get Your Online Business/Brand Listed on Premium High-Quality Local Directories

Boost Your Online Visibility, Gain Traffic, Google Trust,

Link Juice and SERP Ranking Boosts

We Do the Manual Work to Get Your Online Business/Brand Listed On These Local Directories

When you order local directory submissions from us, we perform 100% manual work to get your URL listed on these local directories, patiently submitting your details as per instructions provided in these local directories.

If you were to do it on your own, it will take you hours on end and even small mistakes will mean that your URL and business details won't be listed on these directories. When you allow us to do the work instead, our experienced posters will manually but quickly and accurately list your information, so your online business/brand starts to receive traffic, link juice and ranking boosts, all within days of submission!

Here is a List of Features of Our Local Directory Listing Services:

• Submissions to 15-350 high-quality local directories & niche directories
    • Each package contains the TOP & Best local directories to boost your online visibility
    • We add logo, video, pictures, social accounts and more
    • Fully manual submission
    • All citations go thru quality & NAP control after they are created
    • 100% verifiable report
      • Receive report with live links for auto approve directories
      • Receive report with login info for non-auto approve directories
    • Indexing/Boosting on all live links included
    • Team of 150 citation experts in two larger offices
    • Directory listings that provide you with traffic, backlinks, trust, online authority and SERP boosts
    • One time fee, NO monthly subscription and you have total control of the listings
    • 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
    • All FAQ can be found
    How do I order?

Ordering is very easy. Follow the following simple steps to place your order.

• Choose the number of submissions you want to order
    • Press the BUY NOW button
    • Enter your business information in the form that will be provided
    • Pay for your order, through PayPal
    • Your report will be emailed to the email that you provided while ordering!
    How much do local directory submissions cost?

The cost will depend on the number of submissions that you order. Please see the packages and their corresponding costs listed below.

• 10 High PR Local Directory Submissions – $20
    • 50 High PR Local Directory Submissions – $60
    What payment methods can be used?

At the moment, you can only pay through PayPal. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can create one for free of charge!

Do I get discounts on bulk orders?

Unfortunately, we do not offer discounts on bulk orders as we already only charge $0.25 per directory submission. This is lower than what most of our competitors charge, even though we only perform 100% manual, verifiable work!

Are your local directory submissions new submissions?

Yes, when you order any of our local directory submission packages, we will only submit new submissions to local directories.

What happens when my business is already listed on a local directory?

If your business is already listed on a local directory, we will first check it for accuracy. If it is accurate and already listed, we will find a new high PR directory to list your business. In other words, we will always give you new submissions as promised in our packages, by finding you replacement directories if the usual directories we submit to already have your business listing.

How do you submit to these local directories?

As mentioned earlier, all our directory submissions are 100% manually done. We have a team of 100+ highly experienced local directory experts who know exactly what it takes to successfully list your business on high PR local directories.

Here’s a breakdown of the process

• One of our experts will choose the local directories that are appropriate for your business
    • A unique email account is created to facilitate the submissions
    • The selected local directories are checked to see if your business is already listed
    • If business is already listed, our experts will find new directories that haven’t listed your business
    • Your business details are carefully and manually submitted
    • Verification emails are verified and followed up on
    • If listing is auto-approve, the profile URL is grabbed and compiled in a report
    • If listing is not auto-approve, the login information for that directory is provided in a report, allowing you to check the listing at a later date
    • Report is sent out to you
    What kind of business information is submitted to these local directories?

We submit the following details about your business. Please note that you will have to provide us this information at the time of ordering.

• URL
    • Keywords or tags
    • Description
    • Business Name
    • Owner Name
    • Full Address
    • Phone & Fax
    • Business Email
    • Year Found
    • Number of Employees
    • Operating Hours
    • Link To Video
    • Social Media Links (Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc..)
    • Logo
    • Photos
    • List of directories (If you want to provide your own list)
    Will you guarantee that your submissions will result in live listings?

The majority of our listings will be on auto-approve directories. However, when directories only accept approved listings, we cannot fully guarantee that your submission will result in a listing. While our live listing rates are very, very impressive (80%), we cannot provide a 100% guarantee about submissions becoming listings, especially on manually approved local directory listings.

What % of submissions can I expect to become real listings?

About 80% of our submissions will become live listings? In many cases, it will be much higher

How do I verify my listings?

As mentioned earlier, you will be provided with a full report once your order is complete. If a directory is an auto-approve directory, your profile URL will be provided in the report. If a directory manually approves listings, you will be provided login information with which you can manually check your listing, a few days after submission.

What sort of directories will require telephone verification?

A few high quality local directories like Yelp, Citysearch.com, Yellowbook.com, Yellowbot.com, Citysquares.com and Superpages.com will require telephone verification. Please note that Yelp can sometimes approve a listing without requiring to verify a telephone number.

How do you choose local directories to submit to?

There are many factors that go into how we choose our directory database. First off, we check to see if the directory is a High PR directory as that is one of our basic requirements in choosing a local directory.

Apart from having a High PR, we also ensure that the directory site we choose also has a good amount of traffic so your website can in turn get traffic, when your listing becomes live. We also consider domain authority and length of approval process to give you directories that will give your site the best chance of an approval and also at the same time give you link juice, PR juice and traffic.

How do you shortlist the final directories from a list of many that you find?

Our directory posters are experienced enough to shortlist the choicest directories that your business should be listed in, even if hundreds or even thousands of results are found. In cases where ambiguity exists, our posters will actually research your competitor sites to see where they have posted, to do the same, so your business is always only listed in the most relevant, popular directory sites available.

Our posters will also specifically search for directories that have a dominance in a certain locality, to give you a listing on a directory that is often visited by the local community that your business operates in.

Will you share the full list of directories so I can choose on my own?

Unfortunately, this cannot be done. We cannot share our full lists as a lot of work goes into compiling these lists on a continual basis. However, we can provide you with a small sampling of our directory sites, to let you get a feel of the type of high quality directories that we select for you.

How can I track my order?

Once you choose a package, pay and provide us with campaign details, we will first contact you to confirm your order. Then, when the order is finished, we will send you a detailed report of all work done, so you can check the links or login and check the listings yourself.

Will you let me know when the order is complete?

Yes, you will receive an email with a report that will allow you to fully verify the work that you paid for.

How long will it take to complete the average order?

We do our best to turn around an order in just 4 business days. However, if you have ordered one of the larger packages or if our order queues are really long, it may take up to a maximum of 14 days to deliver our order.

Since all work is done manually, in a high quality fashion, we suggest that you give us the full 14 days to deliver your work, even though we will most probably deliver well ahead of schedule on most occasions.

Which countries does your local directory listing service cover?

At the moment, we cover USA, Canada, UK and Australia. If you want listings in a country that is not listed here, please contact us as we may be able to do a custom job for you. We are also expanding our services to cover the whole world.

How does your service optimize the directory listings?

When you order directory listings from us, we create your listings in such a way that they rank in search engines and in such a way that they actually provide you with a lot of value, giving information about your business in such a way that you get leads and sales.

Below, you will find a fill list of how we optimize our local directory listings when you decide to use us for your business’s directory listing services.

• Optimizing of a listing’s titles and page URLs
    • Inclusion of several photos of your business, properly tagged with relevant keywords
    • Content is created with links to other pages and properties, to make the listing look very natural and legitimate
    • A complete fill up or form completion of a listing, with all fields having a relevant entry
    • Listing is tagged with a range of keywords that can bring targeted traffic to your business
    • Double verification to check accuracy of phone number, address, business hours and other details
    • Addition of your address into the maps features, so your listings provide direction and location support
    • Include a Google Places listing, to strengthen local visibility on Google and also to give the SEO boost that a maps listing provides
    • Inclusion of images/video to make your listing unique and distinctive
    • Include extra snippets of information like business hours and accepted payment methods
    • Selection of highly relevant categories, to allow users to quickly find your business, for appropriate searches
    • Ensuring that your listing gives you a strong online brand/presence

What makes your directory listing service different from others?

As mentioned several times before, our local directory listing service is a completely manual process. We don’t create listings just for the sake of giving you a report but to actually provide you with link juice, PR juice and traffic and SEO juice as well.

Furthermore, we distinguish ourselves from the competition by doing the following

• No duplicate listings – We will never create duplicate listings and will always find fresh directories to post on, even if your business is already listed on some local directories
    • High PR, quality directories – We will always choose directories that have high PR and always choose directories that are popular and experiencing a lot of traffic
    • Ripple effect directory listings – Since we only choose high quality directories to list your business in, you can expect future organic listings as there are plenty of new/small directory sites that re-publish the listings of directories that we submit to, to give you an ever growing number of listings.
    • Manual work – We NEVER use bots or software programs to submit your listing. We always create your listings manually and all our work is double checked by experienced posters

alvinperez, Jul 29, 2020 IP
  2. SEOManchester

SEOManchester Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thank you mate

SEOManchester, Oct 3, 2020 IP
  3. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I need 5 top and high quality local citations for USA. I don't have phone number to verify as I am from India but my website is for USA market. I only need 5 citations and you need to setup email and verify everything. I need approved listings. Please contact in pm with pricing. I can pay via UPI in India as debit cards from India are not working on Paypal or outside India due to software issues as being latest updated but USA and European banks haven't updated their softwares of debit cards or banks.

jaguar34, Mar 10, 2023 IP
  4. carroli

carroli Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Even if you do not have a phone number to confirm that you are from the right country, it is not a problem. You can either create a new email address, using a different mobile number, or use a temporary one. By the way, this method is even more reliable, because you will not need to use a personal number, which will help preserve your privacy. Personally, I needed to register on a website from the UK and I was able to receive sms uk free, because there are reliable services that provide such an opportunity.

carroli, Jul 31, 2023 IP