1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Local Business Review in Google

Discussion in 'Google' started by hightecit.ali, Nov 23, 2016.

Hi All,

Hope you all doing well. As always i am getting positive response and proper solution am thanking you all.
    Actually one more time am confused and i need you all in that.
    My confusion is about Google reviews for my local business.
    Increasing Google review is good or bad. If it effective then how and if its not then why ?

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
    hightecit.ali, Nov 23, 2016 IP
  2. ajparker

ajparker Member

Best Answers:
    Google reviews for local business pages are one of the ranking factors for Google Local. So, more reviews is a good thing. Even IF they didn't take into consideration the quantity/quality of reviews for a business... it is eye-catching to see those star reviews in the search results on maps as well as local search in the browser. It's a definite plus to get reviews and then also you should be making sure to respond to any negative reviews when you find them.

ajparker, Nov 23, 2016 IP
  3. marcko92

marcko92 Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah, I have the same question and tk above guy for answering

marcko92, Dec 13, 2016 IP
  4. karen9999

karen9999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Increasing Google Plus positive reviews is absolutely good.

karen9999, Dec 13, 2016 IP
  5. BrijeshB

BrijeshB Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, reviews are ranking factor. Though Google never confirms any ranking factor but if you see here on Moz's local ranking factors (which is derived from industry leaders' opinions) https://moz.com/local-search-ranking-factors , they have given 8.4% which is really high. Second, it is definitely good for conversion rate. People always check reviews and what other people say about the business. So good reviews in significant numbers ensure high ranking as well as good conversion rate. For a local business, I can tell you, if you have good reviews, you don't need any other thing or effort to convert people into customers.

BrijeshB, Dec 16, 2016 IP