1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Loans Niche, what can i offer my squeeze page Readers?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by entry, May 4, 2010.

I have some articles which i got send to me by a writer a year ago, these are good articles on the loans niche.

He was selling them with other articles he written, so offered them as a reduction, so i thought what the heck, lets buy them.

anyway, to make it short, i have Loan articles, i want to put on article sites + blogs, to build a list, via a squeeze page and offer a Free ebook
    (the articles are on obtaining loans and are unique)

so, on my squeeze page, what type of report can i offer these targeted 'loan' traffic readers who have come of my article?

I would love it to be a 80-100 tips report or something?

any ideas?

entry, May 4, 2010 IP
    Ajeet likes this.
  2. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    I have exactly what you need, and would ordinarily make it available to your free................but

Your what the heck attitude is a problem. Burn those articles. Bury the ashes, and hope they do not pollute.
    Either you are lazy, or a sucker for a scam.

When you are ready to use your brain and your keyboard, you could change my attitude. I could give you 80 to 100 tips how foolish someone in the loan niche area can be. Do you pick up discarded gum and chew it.

I do not have an extra brain to loan. You have one that is very capable. As far as the offer, I have your answer but not until you show me two hand written articles of 500 or more words each. I will then provide you a solution that works.

dyadvisor, May 5, 2010 IP