1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Loan Website for sale...makes $5K monthly...Leaving for Iraq

Discussion in 'Sites' started by alicbol1, Oct 2, 2007.

Thats right people...www.GoMommyLoans.com is up for sale. I have been called to go to Iraq for Oct 29th and will no longer be able to run this business.

Site averages about $5K monthly from Azoogle, Leader Markets, ClickBank, and Affiliate Marketing...there are some other small revenue streams too.

Hosting is with HostGator at about $10 monthly. Advertising costs are at about $500 monthly.

The sites purpose is to help people with bad credit get a payday advance loan. This is a very high paying Niche to get into. The first things you notice when you go to the site is the Landing Page...this gets a lot of subscribers based on what I offer. Then when they confirm their subscription, they are given their link that leads to a OTO offer page where I do fairly well on that as well.

Website traffic comes from Google PPC, Yahoo PPC, or Adbrite, MySpace, paid traffic, Link Exchanges, Affiliate Marketing, Press Releases, Directories, and word of mouth...we have started to use Adbrite PPC instead of Google and it seems to convert much better.

The site has Powerlink Generator installed in it. If you have any type of email or customer list, this software is crucial. I have included pictures of the Admin panel. If you are emailing your customers from your mailing list and you are selling someone elses product the software will hide the affiliate ID and URL. So it will look something like this: www.GoMommyLoans.com/recommends/YOURCAMPAIGNNAME instead of http://clicks.aweber.com/z/ct/?EyQmQ3M404kV_zt16bszeg or www.tinyurl/1234 which are both ugly links. Who wants to click these. Since installing this software I have seen a dramatic increase in affiliate sales and makes you look that much more professional. It also has link click tracking so you know whats doing what and on what days. Link cloaking so the customer is never revealed the actual site they went to...good because they cant click out of the URL and retype it in later to lose your affiliate ID.

The site also has a Link Exchange software installed. Admin panel is pictured. This software will automatically exchange links with other sites that have the same software installed. As of March 2006, over 6000 sites use the software. Awesome piece of software the creates receprical links automatically. You do need to log in sometimes to see if you have any other sites requesting a link exchange...which is visible in the pictures as well.

Here are the sales pages for the programs that come with these 3 sites listed above either installed or not:

http://www.articlesubmitter.desktopbucks.com/ (This is not installed but a useful tool to drive traffic.
    http://www.adtrackz.com/ (Unlimited Edition)
    http://powerlinkgenerator.com/index1.htm
    http://www.linkmachine.net
    http://www.mbpadvertising.com/flyin/
    http://www.impactpopup.com/

All the software and programs alone are over $500.

This site will come with existing keyword list, the PPC campaigns that I use, both the link exchange software, and Powerlink Software described above (which is priceless, every other program or software listed above, and also depending on your skill level...videos, tutorials, and Ebooks.

All the screen shots will be posted at www.GoMommyLoans.com/stats throughout the rest of the day.

As an added bonus the winner will also get www.enyloan.com which as a PR4.

I have done my best to describe everything I can with the site and what it comes with. If you have any questions, please ask and I will post ASAP. The site does great with sales, but if you have an email list, the Powerlink software can skyrocket your profit potential.

This auction will have a winner by SUN...due to my Military Duties I dont care what this sells for. Post your bids and the highest winner will be declared on SUN...within reason. I wont sell it for $50...you get the point.

alicbol1, Oct 2, 2007 IP
  2. FanAddict

FanAddict Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please post your bid, and BIN. Definitely interested! I take it there's no reserve?

FanAddict, Oct 2, 2007 IP
  3. alicbol1

alicbol1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Opening Bid is $500

BIN = PM me your offer. First reasonable offer will be accepted since I am leaving and dont have much time.

No Reserve...but like I said this site is making good money so I will not let it go for pennies on the dollar.

alicbol1, Oct 2, 2007 IP
  4. joshril27

joshril27 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Site is actually earning you $5,000 per month?

joshril27, Oct 2, 2007 IP
  5. alicbol1

alicbol1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    A stated in the thread the site is making that through all of its sources.

alicbol1, Oct 2, 2007 IP
  6. alicbol1

alicbol1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just uploaded some of my earnings. This is not including my Affiliate Earnings. If you dont have a list already this site will build one for you and you can start making money from ClickBank too.

alicbol1, Oct 2, 2007 IP
  7. kingfish

kingfish Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how much do you pay a month in advertising

kingfish, Oct 2, 2007 IP
  8. ala101

ala101 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    :)
    good luck!

ala101, Oct 2, 2007 IP
  9. hqBuyer

hqBuyer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    pm places where you currently advertise and the cost per source trying to see if I can ramp up sales from additional sources that I know of

hqBuyer, Oct 2, 2007 IP
  10. alicbol1

alicbol1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I spend about $500 monthly.

alicbol1, Oct 2, 2007 IP
  11. alicbol1

alicbol1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for the luck...hopefully I wont need it.

alicbol1, Oct 2, 2007 IP
  12. dropship

dropship Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So you are netting $4,500 per month is that correct?

How much time do you spend on this site per day? You mention other means of revenue such as Clickbank, azoogle, etc. Where are those screen shots?

dropship, Oct 2, 2007 IP
  13. kingfish

kingfish Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Your traffic is only from september did you just start the site last month?

kingfish, Oct 2, 2007 IP
  14. PalmIslands

PalmIslands Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PalmIslands, Oct 2, 2007 IP
  15. alicbol1

alicbol1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    dropshop - Netting around $4500..sometimes more. I spend about an hour per day on the site. The other revenue sources are not enough to post...just minor sales. I use Clickbank for a lot of my affiliate marketing so it would be unfair to show you this.

kingfish - No. You didnt look at the other screen shots. I switched hosting companies about a week or 2 ago, but I took screenshots of the last traffic so it shows where I left off.

alicbol1, Oct 2, 2007 IP
  16. PalmIslands

PalmIslands Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Very cool business, i'm impressed!

PalmIslands, Oct 2, 2007 IP
  17. alicbol1

alicbol1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the help PalmIslands

alicbol1, Oct 2, 2007 IP
  18. alicbol1

alicbol1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks again.

alicbol1, Oct 2, 2007 IP
  19. tv1

tv1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I saw this site for sale a few months ago on sitepoint, and the thread people were a bit nasty. However the site has no pagerank and a low Alexa rating, so before I bid I would need proof of income more than the one you posted with the columns blanked out. You can PM me an un-blanked copy or some sort of revenue proof, as well as _detailed_ list of the advertising expenses (i.e. how much for google, how much for adbrite, etc. You do not have to reveal you keywords at this point.)

Thanks

tv1, Oct 2, 2007 IP
  20. karamendos

karamendos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    lol , how you can earn 5000$ a month with PR0, low Alexa rating, such bad design etc.

karamendos, Oct 2, 2007 IP