1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

LMS Software Development 2020

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Ivan2020, Aug 12, 2020.

Hi!

Guys, I need your opinion.......:oops:

Stumbled upon an article about eLearning website development and I had a question. How often it is used nowadays.

Who faced?

Ivan2020, Aug 12, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I've got a client using Moodle and it's their hosted version is a bit of a dog, I'm told there are better systems out there.

A lot will depend on what you're trying to teach and how interactive it needs to be.

I was looking at a course on udacity over the weekend. I got to a spot where I had to answer a question about progress in setting up software on my computer. My answer was deliberately wrong and I didn't get any points on things to check, steps to resolve problems etc.

Other systems may need to be checking code, or allowing students to upload essays, answer quizzes, etc

If your subject matter is stable, your students distributed, you may find elearning is a flexible (but not necessarily cheap) way to get information out there.

sarahk, Aug 12, 2020 IP
  3. Ivan2020

Ivan2020 Peon

Best Answers:

Ivan2020, Aug 12, 2020 IP
  4. Millie Jack

Millie Jack Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    During this time period of the Covid-19 outbreak, almost all educational institutes have turned their syllabus into an e-learning format. So to be precise, e-learning web app development services are quite trending nowadays. According to an estimate, around 8.3 billion dollars of revenue will be generated by LMS and other e-learning software markets by 2023. I hope this helps!

Millie Jack, Oct 1, 2020 IP