1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Lixcorp - We don't sell marketing, We bring Transformative Value!

Discussion in 'Services' started by dooma, Jan 30, 2021.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    LIXCORP.COM
    Unmatched dedication to Transcend each client to a Whole New Level!

Lixcorp: is a full-service digital marketing agency. We create custom-made & tailored strategies for each client based on their very specific business needs to match their goals while fitting the client’s business model.

Our team comes with years of combined ‘field-based‘ experience under our belt as marketers, designers and developers. We’ve been there, and we’ve done that. We know what it takes to get real results online for your business and expand your online reach well above & beyond your offline business’s actual reach. This results in drastic & tangible improvements that drive way more leads, conversions & sales to your business like never before.

Lixcorp served more than 300 clients in 11 different countries.

What Lixcorp Sell:
    • Web Design that converts.
    • Niche-Tailored SEO that's perfectly executed.
    • High-End Graphics that turn visitors into buyers.
    • Sleepless Hosting that eliminates bounce rate.
    • PPC / Social Media - Advertising that minimize Ad-Spend & Maximize R.O.I.
    Web Design Service Features: [ Pricing starts at 345$ ]
    Our SEO Service Features: [ Pricing starts at 399$ ]
    • Full Project Analysis
    • In-Depth Competitor Analysis
    • Clear Customization Plan
    • Up to Date SEO Execution
    • Detailed Reporting
    • Re-Assessment
    Our Graphics Services: [ Pricing starts at 87$ ]
    • Logo Design
    • Social Media Kit
    • Presentation Design
    • Print Advertising
    • Web Graphics
    • Infographics Design
    • Packaging Design
      Click here to find some work samples: https://lixcorp.com/graphics/
    Our Web Hosting Service Features: [ Pricing starts at 6$/month ]
    • Faster Web Hosting
    • Secured Cloud Hosting
    • High End Support
    • 99.9% Uptime
    • Wordpress Ready
    • Free Website Transfer
    • Nightly Backups
    • Free SSLs
    Our PPC Service Features: [ Pricing starts at 247$/Campaign ]
    • Targeted
    • Measurable
    • Immediate Results
    • ROI
    • High Engagement
    • ReMarketing
    • Scalable
    • Complimentary
    WIN-WIN B2B offers - Let's do business together:
    From website hosting and all the way to generating leads, conversions and growing revenues. Lixcorp™ will do it for you and your agency in a Set-&-Forget fashion. Through our Private-Label/White-Label solutions and delivered business reports, you can manage as many satisfied clients as you wish while keep on growing your digital marketing agency or your startup to a corporate-like level. Through our B2B special offers, you can leave the deliverables and client satisfaction to us and watch your digital marketing agency grow its sales and revenues with a ‘Worry-Free’ mind leaving the quality, deliverables, timelines, commitments and all the hassle to our well-managed team.

What People Are Saying About Lixcorp?

- "Awesome, Saw a massive effect on my rankings for a brand new site. Went from no where to top of page two within a month on some big money keywords just from One package I bought!"

- "Dude on Lixcorp's team absolutely killed it with the website. I gave him free reign on the design with a few examples and it was just what we were looking for with very minimal changes. Easy process with logo design and all. Lixcorp is easy to work with and communication between us makes it easy for projects moving forward. On to the next one!"

- "Lixcorp team took care of every aspect of my request, they will understand the whole concept and deliver based on that, Once we place an order we can stop worrying about the website. they have vast knowledge around web design and he has solved complex issues with my site. very easy to work with and I strongly suggest them for anyone who is looking for a top-quality web design."

- "There is a reason I keep coming back to Lixcorp for my Off-Page SEO & Link building! ... Great Off-Page work that took my Domain Authority & Trust flow to the level where I easily rank for short tail keywords now!"

- "Been working with Lixcorp for sometime now. Glad he had this feature available, made it an easy transition for myself. The hosting is reliable and fast"

and more reviews on our website...

Lixcorp has successfully served a host of Marketing Agencies as well as with Local businesses in different verticals across countries like USA/UK/CA/AUS and the Middle East with their marketing needs at an above & beyond and an unmatched level that you -yourself- will witness once you take a look at the type of work we do and even when claiming one –if not all– of our FREE offers.

If you have any questions or looking for special offers, please don't hesitate to email us at info[at]lixcorp.com, visit our website www.lixcorp.com or just PM me here at DigitalPoint.

dooma, Jan 30, 2021 IP