1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Little but mighty tips to convince people link to your content

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by brickman4real, Oct 24, 2016.

This tips i learned from Backlinko,I put into practice and it works like magic.
    Just a little info on how to get people or convince people to link to your content
    I don’t need to tell you that great (or even amazing) content is NOT enough. Unless you already have a huge readership, you need to hustle to get the word out about your resource.

How? By emailing people that already linked to the content that you based your content off of-I mean your competitors content.
    use ahrefs.com to find all link already point to an old article.
    Then,email people that already link to those old Article

Follow this email format

Hey NAME,
    I was poking around (THEIR SITE’S NAME) today and came across your article: (THEIR ARTICLE’s TITLE). I noticed that you mentioned (OUTDATED CONTENT) on the page. I also love that article. In fact, it inspired me to create a more thorough and up to date version: (YOUR URL)
    I’d be tickled pink if you’d consider adding it to your page. Cheers,

they will be glad and link your content

brickman4real, Oct 24, 2016 IP
  2. seodennis

seodennis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Really good practical tip on link building.

seodennis, Nov 28, 2016 IP