1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

little business background, but I can try answer people's questions about Chinese market

Discussion in 'General Business' started by junfromchina, Jul 7, 2017.

Hello there! this is jun from central China. I have little business background. But I am good in English and good at online researching. Anyone who wants to do business in China can share your idea with me. I can give my opinions from my perspective.

A little introduction about Wuhan, the city I live, work and have the most resources to use. It is the most populous city in Central China and also home to the world's largest number of students in college(Link), including 369 general high schools, 105 secondary vocational and technical schools and 80 colleges and universities. I think the market size is undoubtedly huge. What we need to do is to find a way to tap it.

junfromchina, Jul 7, 2017 IP
  2. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Jun! You have an interesting story and your English is good :)

What advice would you give to people who want to purchase goods from China?

MrKing01, Jul 9, 2017 IP
  3. junfromchina

junfromchina Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice to hear from you, Mr.King. Interesting question you ask.

I think the most important rule to buy quality goods from China is to focus on the mainstream channel. Use trustworthy and mainstream online store platform, like aliexpress.com, taobao.com and JD.com. You can easily find reliable seller there and contact with them. Sellers' reputation is highly valued on those platforms.

junfromchina, Jul 9, 2017 IP
  4. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Jun! That was some great advice.

Do you have advice on what people should think about so they don't buy fake products?

MrKing01, Jul 10, 2017 IP