1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Listing review fee price

Discussion in 'Directories' started by phplduser, Jun 28, 2017.

Hi All DP Users,

Ok, It may be a strange question to ask and i know it depends on so many factors, My business directory is doing ok, Not sure how accurate alexa traffic stats are but its saying around 900,000 worldwide.

Trying to find a happy medium for fees, Large percentage of suggested submissions from SEO companies, Some from Company owners, I know it's all about what value my directory can offer but just trying to think of a fair price for regular yearly business listings.

J

phplduser, Jun 28, 2017 IP
  2. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should look at different directories out there and emulate what they do. For example many take a fee for listing a business higher up in the directory for a certain period. Try this. You could also create different packages. A free package includes the business name, address and phone details. A budget package includes what's in the free package but also adds a website address and facebook link.

Feel free to ask if you have more questions.

MrKing01, Jul 10, 2017 IP