1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

list of free search engines

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by ishika, Jul 6, 2006.

1. Rage

Rage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    :D they are free to search only :p

Rage, Aug 4, 2006 IP
  2. toomuch72

toomuch72 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can Find a list of search engines that accept free submissions at http://www.freewebsubmission.com/

While Everyone Says it is not good to submit to SMALLER engines I have to agree even tho the smaller engines may never be able to beat "the big ones" they send out a considerable amount of traffic.

I happen to own one of the Smaller search engines and it sent out 3000 clicks on the regular Search Engine Results(this excludes the sponsored links). That means those listed in the engine got the traffic. I also know my crawler has maybe got done crawling only 10-20% of the web. So submitting would get your urls listed much sooner.

Just remember for every place on the net your url is listed there is that chance it will be seen even on the cruddiest of the Little search engines. So don't not list and lose those potential sales.

toomuch72, Aug 4, 2006 IP
  3. scylla

scylla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Submit your site to directories. Search engine bots will find your site there. Shoot for atleast 2 directories a day & never go for recripocol link directories.

scylla, Aug 5, 2006 IP
  4. surchin

surchin Banned

Best Answers:
    you can also have an free account at surch since you are a dp member :)

surchin, Aug 5, 2006 IP