1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

List of FREE Article Directories!

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by mystic, Oct 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SportsOutlaw

SportsOutlaw Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to submit some of our sites articles, but I am not about to submit them to all these sites.

Who are the most reputable? I don't mind paying for an account either if it is worth it.

SportsOutlaw, Nov 26, 2005 IP
  2. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    searchwarp is the best, IMHO.
    I haven't really gotten traffic from the others

lorien1973, Nov 26, 2005 IP
  3. Tim_Myth

Tim_Myth Peon

Best Answers:
    If you go to the After 5 website (link above), the list is sorted by Google PR. Start at the top and work your way down until you're sick of submitting articles. Also, you can get my AD Submitter software Monday morning which will help make the process a little faster.

Tim_Myth, Nov 26, 2005 IP
  4. MarbleHost.com

MarbleHost.com Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    MarbleHost.com, Dec 1, 2005 IP
  5. adacprogramming

adacprogramming Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When I search by my name I find most of the sites I've submitted articles to, so I don't think it's true that they are banned. Although I've found that most of the time people use my articles they have got it from http://www.EzineArticles.com.

I keep a list of article submissiion sites at http://www.topwebsitetips.com/ArticleSubmission.aspx if anyone is interested.

adacprogramming, Dec 1, 2005 IP
  6. jsummers

jsummers Peon

Best Answers:
    I know another FREE article directory you can submit to:

<a href="http://www.article-world.net">Article-World.net</a>

I also know of a niche article directory and blog for IT Professionals and Entrepreneurs which accepts FREE articles submissions:

<a href="http://www.itsuccessworld.com">ITSuccessWorld.com</a>

Many Thanks

jsummers, Dec 2, 2005 IP
  7. DarrenC

DarrenC Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyone do an article submission service - I've a ton of articles relating to travel but can't be ars*d to submit them all lol

DarrenC, Dec 2, 2005 IP
  8. DarrenC

DarrenC Peon

Best Answers:
    jsummers, you have to participate in the forum to get links. There's a thread about it somewhere in the underground and it has to be bb code or whatever they call it.

DarrenC, Dec 2, 2005 IP
  9. megri

megri Active Member

Best Answers:
    megri, Dec 4, 2005 IP
  10. Tim_Myth

Tim_Myth Peon

Best Answers:
    I have changed the name of AD Submitter (mentioned in apreviosu post) to Article Distributor. It now has its own page on my company's site too. It can be downloaded at http://www.after5webdesign.com/software.html. Lots of improvements have been made to it, and the list of sites it submits to has had most of the non-working sites removed.

If anybody runs an article directory using the article dashboard script, pm me or email me with your site title, url, and your article directories niche. I'll add your site to the submission list.

Tim_Myth, Dec 7, 2005 IP
  11. megaffiliates

megaffiliates Active Member

Best Answers:
    megaffiliates, Dec 7, 2005 IP
  12. mdmsports

mdmsports Peon

Best Answers:
    I've had an article directory for a while, all the categories have good PR already. No registration is necessary, but if you do register you have the benefit of being able to come back and edit the submission later if necessary:
    http://www.article-spot.com

All submissions welcome and appreciated.

Thanks. Dennis.

mdmsports, Dec 7, 2005 IP
  13. adacprogramming

Best Answers:
    I get visitors daily checking out my List of Article submission sites, so any sites that want to be added are welcome to add their URL. It's at http://www.topwebsitetips.com/ArticleSubmission.aspx

I'll have to check into that. Is it for sharing AdSense revenue like DP uses?

:) Just checked, yes it does. Also has a very interesting feature to allow you to post a portion of their directory on you website. I look forward to implementing this on one of my sites when they get enough articles in my categories.

adacprogramming, Dec 17, 2005 IP
  14. clancey

clancey Peon

Best Answers:
    Amazing. I never realized there were so many places to try publishing articles. How long does it normally take for articles to be approved for listing on these sites?

I tried submitting to one and they are saying it takes four weeks to get listed, but it appears they are posting material from some writers almost immediately.

On a another level, it looks like an interesting pursuit -- getting other people to generate your content without needing to pay them!

I have looked at them for material I could use on my various web properties. Is there anyone trying to break these out by content type and general quality of material -- by which I mean those which contain fewer blatant article ads. I accept the articles are part of a marketing strategy, but I would prefer material which is more subtle.

clancey, Dec 17, 2005 IP
  15. Interlogic

Interlogic Peon

Best Answers:
    Glad you like the look of the content feature we've put in, we spent a lot of time trying to get that working properly so that submited articles get wider distribution.

The revenue sharing does work on the same principal as DP here and has been great for encouraging article submission although we still get a lot of non member submissions which surprises me a lot..

Interlogic, Dec 17, 2005 IP
  16. livingearth

livingearth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome resource! Thanks for posting!

livingearth, Dec 17, 2005 IP
  17. Quade

Quade Peon

Best Answers:
    Here's one more:

ArticleLookup.com

-Quade

Quade, Dec 17, 2005 IP
  18. Masetek

Masetek Peon

Best Answers:
    This thread is a SOLID list of free article sites - nice one! I will be submitting articles to all the sites mentioned here.

Masetek, Dec 17, 2005 IP
  19. adacprogramming

Best Answers:
    Use a different submission site. It normally doesn't take more than a few hours maybe a couple days if you post on a weekend.

I subscribe to a number of newsletters. These often publish the same articles. If I see an article that would fit well on my site I'll search for it on one of the submission sites I like and snag it from there. Always try to have much more original content than republished.

Most sites do list by content type but you do get to look through a lot of junk to find good article. But compared to the time to write all of them you still come out ahead.:) I generally click on their links and make sure I would want to link to their site. Don't want to recommend a lame site, or one that competes to heavily with mine.

adacprogramming, Dec 17, 2005 IP
  20. Blogsip

Blogsip Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can submit an article at http://www.blogsip.com/
    Just sign up for an account, click on create content, and click on story.:)

Blogsip, Dec 18, 2005 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.