1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Linux support without the stress.

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by jeffatrackaid, Jul 26, 2011.

Does this sound familiar?

• You hire a system administrator but he’s unreachable.
    • You want a simple job done but it never gets completed properly.
    • You don’t know what’s wrong and neither does the person you hire.
    Who needs the stress? When you hire an IT expert, you expect that person to be, well… an expert.

At rackAID, we live Linux. I could talk about our years of experience and certifications, but our customers’ own words better reveal our passion for doing IT right.

“They are always efficient and honest. Once I approve the work order, my system issues are resolved in less than a full day. They communicate quickly on every issue.” Jay

“rackAID has been there for my company 100% of the time. We have received prompt and perfect responses to every request and have full confidence in their techs. They treat us like we are an enterprise level company when we only have one server.” - Adaptive Theory

“I've had nothing but quick and accurate responses to any issues I've had. They stay on top of any server problems.” Craig

If you need Linux technical support for your Red Hat, CentOS or Fedora powered systems, we provide:

• Apache Diagnostics
    • Email Troubleshooting
    • Server Migrations
    • Performance Tuning
    • Security Solutions
    • Server Consolidation
    … And many other Linux support services. Contact rackAID today and our IT experts will help you design a Linux server support plan to fit your business needs.

jeffatrackaid, Jul 26, 2011 IP