1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Linkworth Not Paying Out?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by skaterkee, May 22, 2014.

1. Directory4

Directory4 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is only ticket without response. :rolleyes:

Directory4, Mar 23, 2016 IP
  2. Directory4

Directory4 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Without payments for 2 months, I have taken down all of its advertisement and affiliate links from my websites.

:mad:

Directory4, Apr 2, 2016 IP
  3. miealex

miealex Active Member

Best Answers:
    Same here. I see that the invoices were issued and payments sent in my account but they never came on Paypal since January, 2016.

No reply on my ticket for the last 3 days either. It's a shame, they were pretty serious until now :/

miealex, May 18, 2016 IP
  4. Seojobb

Seojobb Member

Best Answers:
    Contact paypal and copy all invoices. Email admin that you are going to repport him to paypal and contact all advertisers on Linkworth. Tell him that you are going to post on all forums and social networks about this. It worked for me.

Seojobb, May 20, 2016 IP
  5. aspire

aspire Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is surprising and crazy. Checked a few days ago to realize that I haven't been paid either for months now. Have raised a ticket with them but there are not replies till the time of posting this comment.

Trying to raise the issue with admins again. Will keep everyone posted.

aspire, Dec 16, 2016 IP
  6. aspire

aspire Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Linkworth in all probability is going to close down. They haven't been giving payouts to their publishers and have become a serial offender on this issue. They try to ignore the tickets which are raised about payments and keep lingering the issue as long as they can. And this is done all the while showing the invoices as paid. Every publisher should take notice of the fraud that might be happening in their account by Linkworth. These are all signs of Linkworth closing down any moment.

aspire, Jan 27, 2017 IP