1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

LinkTree.org

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by MeAlex, Oct 27, 2005.

Any thoughts on this one?

MeAlex, Oct 27, 2005 IP
  2. garysims

garysims Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like the name... but I would be very wary of buying preowned domains. I bought one before and then discovered it was banned in Google, it took me a long time to get it back into google and even now after several months the spider hasn't been to index it.

Luckily that name seems to still be in the index but I don't know how hard it will be to get google to re-index it again. Try looking at the history of the domain using waybackmachine.org

There seems to be some "interesting" content that might give you a hard time later. It seems that once a domain has a bad reputation it is hard to shake off.

Thanks,

Gary

garysims, Oct 27, 2005 IP
    MeAlex likes this.
  3. MeAlex

MeAlex Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the history tool link. I've never come across that before (rating pts given).

Looks like they were trying to build some dating service off of it, but I think the domain is still in good shape...at least I hope it is.

MeAlex, Oct 27, 2005 IP