1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

LinkShare publisher problem

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by tmarketeer, Oct 14, 2009.

Hi,
    I am having problem with becoming publisher at LinkShare. They have terminated my account saying that they can do that without reason. I live in Sweden, I am from Macedonia, and I have registered with my Macedonian address.
    Has anyone idea whats the problem? Is it maybe my very international background, Macedonian address and Swedish IP? Or is it that LinkShare does not accept willingly internation publishers.
    Btw, I got approval from the advertisers at LinkShare that I wanted to promote. And my account got terminated after that approval. Very strange indeed. :confused:
    Later I registered another account and again I got approved by the same advertizers. And again they terminated my account. The second time they even didnt replied to my email why they did it. :confused:

tmarketeer, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  2. Mmbillionaire

Mmbillionaire Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you applied to their UK affiliate program? I am not sure what is going on here. Maybe it is because of the location. Maybe the UK affiliate Network may work well for you. Try them. I hope it works out for you. Good Luck!:)

Mmbillionaire, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  3. evilsonic9999

evilsonic9999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    what website you use to signup with?

evilsonic9999, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  4. tmarketeer

tmarketeer Peon

Best Answers:
    I called them and it seems was the IP and the registered address. They terminate the accounts that are registered to address from one country and have IP from another. It has been two weeks until now and I had no problems with my account. I hope I will not get terminated again when I will be in Macedonia.

tmarketeer, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  5. keeppc

keeppc Member

Best Answers:
    LINKShare is a Small Bad Company, they Eat your money.
    Under the terms of your Affiliate Membership Agreement, LinkShare has the right to terminate your participation in the Network in its sole discretion, with or without cause. As a general matter, we have a policy not to disclose the reasons that lead to a decision to terminate an account.

They can Terminate your account ANYTIME Without Reason.

So , be carefull. Do not Select them!!!:mad:

keeppc, Nov 28, 2010 IP