1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Links from Google+ posts

Discussion in 'Google+' started by EliseFR, Jul 17, 2017.

Is there any benefit of links from Google+ posts?

EliseFR, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  2. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on how much time you put on your Google+. If you will just create an account just for putting a link, you will most certainly not get traffic. You have to put interesting content, create circles and add your target audience. Try these things and then tell the forum how you did.

MrKing01, Jul 19, 2017 IP
  3. Jessicarousey

Jessicarousey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've read that google+ is will be shut down soon and is on the verge of a downhill slope. The team for google+ has already been disbaned. So for now, i think it will be fair to say that it is a waste of time now, but at the end of the day it all depends on your time commitment within it. cheers!

Jessicarousey, Sep 5, 2017 IP
  4. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well i think for seo purpose its not so important but for traffic leads its good ,of course if you dont spam it will be a problem

Spartan14, Sep 6, 2017 IP
  5. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    Google+ can help increase the value of your campaign effectively by driving the loyal audience to your site.

Dario McNut, Dec 13, 2017 IP
  6. Marius Enache

Marius Enache Member

Best Answers:
    People have spread rumors that Google+ will be shut down ever since it started, but we are almost in 2018 and it's still going.

Related to the question of the thread author.

If you refer strictly if the links from Google+ give you an SEO advantage, then I don't think so, since the links shared on Google+ have a rel "nofollow" attribute.

Even so, these links might still have a bit of SEO value since Google still keeps track of them in Google Search Console.

However, if you have many followers, or if you share your posts in the communities, then you can get a decent amount of traffic from Google+.

Marius Enache, Dec 14, 2017 IP
  7. Mejer

Mejer Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure about the current situation, but Google+ links had value in the past. They could transfer link juice to a website, so they ranked better at the end. Probably, this is still possible, but you should try for yourself. Established Google+ accounts certainly have higher value, so you should also take this into consideration.

Mejer, Mar 3, 2018 IP
  8. Snowflakes Software

Snowflakes Software Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, Google+ is the best way to generate strong backlinks.

Snowflakes Software, Mar 20, 2018 IP