1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

LinkMarket.net is a TOTAL scam . Stay Awayyyy. Read more inside

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by max-seo-guru, Jul 19, 2005.

1. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    Pinoy - Try to use the quote feature...I have no idea what you are reffering to with your rules since this thread is 4 years old.

yfs1, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  2. gaban78

gaban78 Peon

Best Answers:
    it is too complicated newbi like me :):)

gaban78, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  3. baz777

baz777 Peon

Best Answers:
    linkmarket is great , 800 backlinks moved my site from a page rank 1 to a page rank 3 in just a week.. alexa traffic thats a move from 2.2 mill to 734 k.
    not bad for 25 bucks id say

baz777, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  4. netstreet

netstreet Peon

Best Answers:
    uh okay, I've used linkmarket for the past 2 years with some pretty decent results. To each his own ...

netstreet, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  5. mnn888

mnn888 Member

Best Answers:
    i used linkmarket.net, but i think link2me.com is way better. it has easy to use features like approvals.

mnn888, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  6. lcarhartt

lcarhartt Peon

Best Answers:
    I only use the manual, free link exchange and get enough links for my purposes. I have a very orderly, qualified link section on my websites. The links are excellent, but you do have to work a bit. You also have to keep them sorted as to business type and exchange only with related businesses.

All of my websites are on page one of the search listings for their primary keywords. My clients are quite loyal as a result.

LinkMarket (at least the free, manual version) is totally legit and a great and valuable resource.

LPC

lcarhartt, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  7. elhaddar

elhaddar Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, I tried to use this service for my site www telists com. I start getting lots of link requests everyday, around 10 to 20?? I'm this lucky. In the beguinning I start wasting my time adding all these junk URLs into my link pages. then I noticed that all come with the same url for the link directories, all end up with "/resources. php "?? when i try to check the link pages all of them have the same format:
    DIRECTORY HOME
    Arts
    Business
    Computers
    Games
    Health
    Home
    Kids and Teens
    News
    Recreation
    Reference
    Science
    Shopping
    Society
    Sports
    World

it's weird, moreover i never got any backlink from this site for telists com I stop using this linkmarket.com
    you can put your site in my free site directory, or if you want to exchange links with me send me an email and i will add you on this page: telists com / links / links1 aspx
    Thx

elhaddar, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  8. robertrupp

robertrupp Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've tried linkmarket, it's not that bad but honestly the 100 emails a week for link trade requests is annoying.

robertrupp, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  9. marketnews

marketnews Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree, link market links are of poor quality in general anyway.

marketnews, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  10. Selenium

Selenium Member

Best Answers:
    linkmarket database has a lot of poor quality websites with 1 content page.
    I thinks it's not the best way to get backlinks.

Selenium, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  11. MrDash

MrDash Peon

Best Answers:
    The topic creator mentioned some thing new to me that it is pagerank of the webpage that links back to you, That governs the worth of the linkback, and not the Page Rank of of the actual website/home page.

If that is true ?

if so then I don't see the value in products like link market and linkmanger telling you what the websites/ sites hompage rank is because websites seem to never put links on the home page ?

I would really like to know which is true and how it really works.

Thanks

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
    MrDash, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  12. mylinkwatch

mylinkwatch Peon

Best Answers:
    There are services like that out there or even better for free. check it out

mylinkwatch, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  13. modlowarvai

modlowarvai Peon

Best Answers:
    try mylinkmarket.com, not affiliated with LM. Lm has a lot of sites that are listed that don't exchange links anyhow but mylinkmarket is half the cost for the paid services.

modlowarvai, Dec 31, 2010 IP
  14. crazycat1

crazycat1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just to add to this thread. Linkmarket.net is a waste of space. The websites on there are 99% pure junk. I mean absolute junk. Checking after a few months only 2 of 15 websites bothered to keep reciprocating links. Page visits to my site did not improve at all. To top it off linkmarket.net hold onto your credit card details to re-charge you. But they don't tell you about this upon sign up or even just before charging you again.

Steer clear!

crazycat1, Jan 14, 2011 IP
  15. linkmarket

linkmarket Peon

Best Answers:
    Recurring Subscriptions
    All the recurring subscriptions can be canceled up until the day of the next scheduled payment. If it has not been canceled you will be billed and you will not be eligible for a refund. These standards are set by our merchants and we are obligated to enforce them.

linkmarket, Jan 15, 2011 IP
  16. linkmarket

linkmarket Peon

Best Answers:
    FYI...
    2011 is off to a good start
    We have reached a big milestone! Thanks to our members we have successfully completed 6 million link exchanges.

linkmarket, Jan 15, 2011 IP
  17. crazycat1

crazycat1 Peon

Best Answers:
    You have no right holding credit card information. You do not make this clear upon original payment You fail to inform users of their card being re-charged as well.

As for your merchants setting those standards - what standards? That your merchant provider makes you re-charge credit cards? What complete rubbish.

crazycat1, Jan 15, 2011 IP
  18. Sanukutta

Sanukutta Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess after reading this lengthy thread, what I take is atleast the manual version(free) of Link market is good :)
    Thanks for the inputs, it helped me understand!

Sanukutta, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  19. largn81

largn81 Peon

Best Answers:
    i tried linkmarket.net , looks good
    from this thread i see that's it's up and running since 2005

largn81, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  20. theseostore

theseostore Peon

Best Answers:
    @max-seo-guru

Fascinating Post,

I'm currently developing a platform similar to LM and am fairly up to speed with LM's features but I thought I'd spend a few hours researching what their script doesn't do
    to help me make a few improvements over their service.

I personally do use Linkmarket for one of my projects and I have to say, I can relate to some of what you have stated in this thread. My site has been within their system for over 3 months and I am selective over who I reciprocate links with. I have many incoming links with heavy PR's and my PR for this domain is still zero which leads me to believe I have fallen victim to these foul participants.

After reading this thread, I realise I have to look heavily into the prevention of this link fraud. I am going to use the information provided above and any further comments posted to start my research on these points of exploit.

Thanks for the help so far and if there is anything you think could be added to your comments I'm all ears.

TSS

theseostore, May 11, 2011 IP