1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Linking to more than one website with CJ

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by allout, Apr 15, 2006.

I built a website and have several pages off of the main page. I was reading in this forums about reporting all your webpages. Do I need to list all the addtional pages or just list the main domain name on my CJ account?

I also have both the .net and .com of the same domain name and I connect the two through one main page. Do I need to list both names on my CJ account?

Thanks in advance!

allout, Apr 15, 2006 IP
  2. Micromag

Micromag Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to list your .net and your .com domain in your website description inside you CJ account settings:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=777644&postcount=4

If you do not list both domains you're violating CJ TOS - one hand is a far possibility that someone complain and you get banned but is pretty easy to add a line in your site description telling about both domains.

I don't think that you need to list all the additional pages if the are inside the main domains.

Micromag, Apr 15, 2006 IP
  3. a1biotin

a1biotin Peon

Best Answers:
    So if you dont list all your domains where you are running CJ - You might not get paid?

a1biotin, Apr 17, 2006 IP
  4. Micromag

Micromag Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, for sure.

You would be violating the very first CJ TOS:

CJ are very hard when you violate TOS: They ban You and stay with your earnings.

_

Micromag, Apr 17, 2006 IP