1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Linking Adsense to Analytics

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by earnnet, Feb 18, 2012.

Hello,
    I've read the Google's own help pages and checked my Adsense account for an analytics connection link. There's only one link on the overview page pointing to Analytics. That loads Google analytics but on the Analytics it says my account isn't linked to the Adsense. I can't find a way to get that one-line Javascript code to paste in order to make the linking work properly. Perhaps I had previously attempted to join my accounts (which are on the same Google account)? In this case why can't I retrieve that code? I'm getting angry, please help.

earnnet, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  2. earnnet

earnnet Member

Best Answers:
    Update:
    The problem is that I linked my Google Adsense to an other analytics profile not the right one. What to do?

earnnet, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  3. earnnet

earnnet Member

Best Answers:
    Update: I successfully got the support team unlink my previous account, so I could link it again to the right profile, but it isn't working properly. Adsense now says continuously "Integrate your account with Google Analytics" while it's already linked on Analytics. Hopefully time will solve it all.

Wouldn't you help me what could be the problem ???

earnnet, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  4. rimshamalik01

rimshamalik01 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes you can linked it so easily with your adsense account

rimshamalik01, Mar 8, 2012 IP